Someone Please Explain This To me Please

rlamela

Why is it that when you have 2 nodes in CW or NC and you are getting zerged at one of them. You call out inc for help. And when you die and pull up map there are always 1 or 2 people fighting at the node you dont control. I mean do these people just hate winning. Is it to hard of a concept to grasp that you defend what you have. You struggled to get 2 nodes but now all of a sudden you think 3 capping is a possibility. And as soon as you start losing (because of them) they go and farm defender medals.

Then these same people come on here and cry Premades are ruining pvp, or smash is over powered. Nerf bubble stun. Please Can someone help explain this to me. Tell me why you think its unimportant to defend nodes you have so you can go off and be a captain save a....

Jenna'syyde

Edited by rlamela

I try to do it when I see you in the ops. ;)

poking the other node isn't a big deal. it's a good way to relieve pressure on the middle or get a quick 3 cap and *really* relieve pressure at mid.

as for why multiple ppl are there, see first response. ;)

I try to do it when I see you in the ops. ;)

poking the other node isn't a big deal. it's a good way to relieve pressure on the middle or get a quick 3 cap and *really* relieve pressure at mid.

as for why multiple ppl are there, see first response. ;)

And when you fail (which they do 90% of the time) all you accomplished was wait what was it you accomplished. thats right nothing. Glad to see you still like to rock my jock, Have a good nite.

And when you fail (which they do 90% of the time) all you accomplished was wait what was it you accomplished. thats right nothing. Glad to see you still like to rock my jock, Have a good nite.

They fail because they're either bad at their class or they are the wrong class to try to cap a node. If a good scoundrel or shadow go to the off node, they can always take it against a visible player. And if they are good, they will know not to go if there is another stealth or 2 geared players guarding. What is annoying is watching a commando or 16k hp guardian tank run to the red node and try to be a hero while the smart players carry them.

I was on my scrapper the other day on AH and went with 2 other stealth, another scoundrel and an assassin to the "off pylon" and we took it. So with the other 5 going the other way, we had both pylons. The 3 of us heald it from constant attack. Meanwhile.... The other side lost it to 2 attackers because they were fighting at mid and running orbs. :eek:

I had to then assume the roll the next couple rounds of guarding the left node while the other 2 stealth tried to take the other, and they eventually did.

Clearly no one understands that I'm talking about a full pug team who struggled to grab 2nd node. Expecting to 3 cap when you barely 2 capped is not in the best interest of your team. You aren't running with your guild you solo queued. To make it worst you didn't take the node and you had the advantage 2 vs 1. These are the people I am talking to.

Yes I'm aware that a Team that runs out and grabs 2 nodes within first minute can be cappable of 3 capping. If you are going to risk your team losing a node then might I suggest you actually take the other node since clearly that node was way more important then the 2 we had. But Clearly I am in the wrong SO I APOLOGIZE to anyone who I offended by saying going for the 3 cap and failing and costing your team a match was in poor taste.

Jenna'syyde

Edited by rlamela

It depends who those one or two people are, as well as who they are fighting.

There have been times where I've tied up as many as 5 of the enemy players for a minute or more. That buys time for the other nodegoers.

Usually though the people you see over there are just dumb and don't know that 2>1=win. There is a time for a diversion. Knowing when that time is, is what makes the difference. Most don't know the difference and think they are just going to randomly go over there and magically become a hero.

(or sit there stealthed for half the match trying to force an opportunity to attempt to take it, which not only puts you down a member for half the match, but usually ends up failing anyway)

Edited by Arlanon

It depends who those one or two people are, as well as who they are fighting.

There have been times where I've tied up as many as 5 of the enemy players for a minute or more. That buys time for the other nodegoers.

Usually though the people you see over there are just dumb and don't know that 2>1=win. There is a time for a diversion. Knowing when that time is, is what makes the difference. Most don't know the difference and think they are just going to go over there and magically become a hero.

when you are losing a node and calling for help (not once but twice) I'm pretty sure that isn't the time. I mean it isn't mandatory to have all 3 nodes (unless you are losing big)

Jenna'syyde