Anti-wish list

LordRapheus

This is meant to be humerus. Any attempt to make this serious in the form of arguments will earn you a one way ticket to the nearest sarlacc pit.

I'll start of a list of "please don't add this" items we will pretend we are going to submit to the developers.

Feel free to add your own items to the list in the replies.

Dev's, please never offer a baby Yoda/Baby Hutt Mini pet. the cuteness would corrupt my dark side corruption, causing game imbalance.

No Lone star's galactic RV from Spaceballs as a speeder mount. I'd never get invited to a guild event again.

No Dark Helmet armor sets.

Nothing from Spaceballs. Nuff said.

No operations, flashpoints, or conquest objectives on the planet Risa. Wrong franchise.

No, no, no to a bard being the new playable class. I don't wanna try to blow up an enemy stronghold with the power of a heavy metal riff.

No to upgrading the snowball fights to a game of whack-a-mole using oversized candy canes.

I can't wait to read some of you guys's ideas of no-no's.

I hate to think of what the devs might do next:

- GSF stealth ships

- super loud shopper noise for our Coruscant apartment: "price check aisle 3"

- a Grinch boss fight for Groupfinder that no pug can possibly complete

- tank set bonus gear for that "heavy" scoundrel

- an ability bloat buff button that must be pressed and re-pressed every six seconds

This is meant to be humerus. Any attempt to make this serious in the form of arguments will earn you a one way ticket to the nearest sarlacc pit.

Nah, just hit them with a thigh-bone. (Er. A humerus). That would be humorous.

No, no, no to a bard being the new playable class. I don't wanna try to blow up an enemy stronghold with the power of a heavy metal riff.

You don't want to be a Noise Marine? Er. Wrong franchise.

No jawas that show up and start disassembling the starships in my strongholds while I'm off doing missions.

No color crystals that make my lightsaber look like a candy cane or color-changing LED lamp.

No snowball shooting tank mounts.

AND NO GAME SHOWS HOSTED BY JAR JAR BINKS!

Edited by Xina_LA

No more expansions. No more SWTOR.

It's time for SWTOR2 with a new modern bug-free engine**, with support for multiple CPU cores, along with an initial return to a simpler game (to start). I'd love to experience that "new game" feeling again.

(But, on the other hand, SWTOR2 needs to be essentially like SWTOR - I liked Guild Wars, but I'm not a fan of GW2) 😏

** I realize this would be expensive and risky, but a bug-free SWTOR that runs well on less demanding hardware, may encourage more people to keep playing.

Edited by JediQuaker

No red pleather jackets with dozens of zippers on them. (Da da eh eh... cha'mon... ooo hee!)

No battered armor with a droid head stuck to the front making humorous comments. (Krashilok, hah! Great joke!)

No mounts that are repurposed holo-sign advertisement drones from Nar Shaddaa.

No off-hand heads on short pikes. ("I need your head to show your wife. Nothin' personal...")

And no blaster canon that sprays carbonite and encases people as nice trophies.