Looting a Operation HM Boss?

Killed our first boss in HM EV tonight. Loot is not auto assigned, so we passed on everything to discuss who is getting what.

After everyone passed, ALL the loot went to the guy that looked at the loot on the boss.

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN??

This is game is so cool . . . but dumb stuff like this makes me so mad.

After everyone passed, ALL the loot went to the guy that looked at the loot on the boss.

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN??

Guess he clicked "Take all" either by mistake or just from been doing it all the time you get used to click it every time it pops up...

Guess he clicked "Take all" either by mistake or just from been doing it all the time you get used to click it every time it pops up...

Yeah, either that or the guy had "auto-loot" set in his preferences and forgot about it, so looking at it would automatically loot the body. That I think is the most likely scenario.

Its Easy. When you dont roll on it. The loot is FFA to everyone. If now someone has Auto-Loot on in his options and Right-Clicks the Boss, he will take lal the loot. Happend to us before. No I flame everyone to turn it off when our raid leader forgets to put Lootmaster in.

(I Recommend Lootmaster for HMs, and use some rnd site if you cannot decide one who to give the loot to ^^)

So if I understand it right, there are no problems if only the Raidleader loots (without auto-looting/lootmaster) and everyone clicks need/pass whatever. When every lootpiece is out of the mob ppl can start to grab their columi-marks, right? Edited by Schwummel

actually it has nothing to do with auto-loot - happend to us too last night.

if the Loot is set to "Free for all" and everyone passes on all loot drops the next guy regardless of "auto-loot" setting will loot everything.

btw the reason you don't use "Master Looter" on Operations is that if you do - no Crafting Mats drop from any Boss...

--> Get Everyone to Disable Auto-Loot (and Area Loot as well just to be sure)

Let the Leader open the Loot and just start the Roll-Process for each Item seperatly.

So if I understand it right, there are no problems if only the Raidleader loots (without auto-looting/lootmaster) and everyone clicks need/pass whatever. When every lootpiece is out of the mob ppl can start to grab their columi-marks, right?

True

Edited by Lyandria

Let the Leader open the Loot and just start the Roll-Process for each Item seperatly.

Yeah, this is what we ended up doing on the 2nd boss we killed last night. Worked fine. You just can't EVER autoloot a boss and think you can just "Pass on All, and we'll sort it out".

I just hate the flawed system as it could be a turn-off or frusterating to groups that don't know what to expect since it differs from the normal version.

I want this game to be good. I want this game to succeed. I don't want little things like this, cause there are a lot, to errode our player base down . . .