Looking to join a guild

Murrayman

Looking for a guild…

After the server transfer, my old guild pretty much disintegrated…

I am 57 so I don’t type well and would prefer voice com (I have Mumble and Vent software), main is a lvl 50 Sentinel (full Columi, some black hole gear), Legacy lvl is 50, valor rank is 53, all crafting skills at max (I have 10 Republic toons, 5 are lvl 50, not all need to be in the guild, I am mostly concerned with my main)…looking for an active, fun, laid back group that actually plays the game…please help…

reply here or ingame email to "Murrayman"...

Edited by Murrayman

Looking for a guild…

After the server transfer, my old guild pretty much disintegrated…

I am 57 so I don’t type well and would prefer voice com (I have Mumble and Vent software), main is a lvl 50 Sentinel (full Columi, some black hole gear), Legacy lvl is 50, valor rank is 53, all crafting skills at max (I have 10 Republic toons, 5 are lvl 50, not all need to be in the guild, I am mostly concerned with my main)…looking for an active, fun, laid back group that actually plays the game…please help…

reply here or ingame email to "Murrayman"...

Hey Murrayman,

We are all of the above, active, fun, and laid back, but we are on the Imperial Side. We have a Republic side guild for alts, but it's not as active.

My question is have you ever considered the Imperial side? I thought I would never play on the Imp side, and now I rarely leave. I play primarily light side Imps and am having a blast.

Please consider the Imp side. Here is a link to our website. Please check out our post in the guild recruitment forum above as well.

And we mumble...

Xay

Greetings,

Kaizen (Republic) is looking to recruit players for our Operations team. We raid W/F 8:15-11pm EST. We are currently working through TFB story. We have mumble, which we use often to chat and such. Feel free to PM me or checkout out posting on the looking for guild forum.

Thanks for the replies guys…

For TwixTwin…I would love to join your ops group…post me a toon name I can add to my friends list so I know when they are logged on and can contact them…hopefully before this week’s ops night…

For GreyLadyDeux…I have 2 Imperial characters…a forty something sorcerer… and a 28 lvl marauder…same thing…post me a name I can add and contact…

Thanks again…

Murrayman

Thanks for the replies guys…

For TwixTwin…I would love to join your ops group…post me a toon name I can add to my friends list so I know when they are logged on and can contact them…hopefully before this week’s ops night…

For GreyLadyDeux…I have 2 Imperial characters…a forty something sorcerer… and a 28 lvl marauder…same thing…post me a name I can add and contact…

Thanks again…

Murrayman

Thanks Murrayman,

I will send a PM with some contact names.

Xay