HK-51's wasted potential

jackadaka

I couldn't find one thread talk about this so I decided to do it instead.

am I the only one here who thinks that swtor honestly could've done more with HK-51? I mean think about it, he had a bit of a storyline with being the only surviving HK unit on the fatality and after you rescue him he comes along with you, you chat a bit, do something with his programming and that's it, you NEVER interact with him again after this.

You'd think that MAYBE he'd get a role in the outlander story where he serves as the replacement for HK-55 but no, he just gets ONE scene in a cantina and that's it.

Honestly having YOUR HK assassin droid with you during the outlander story would've been awesome but now we're probably never gonna see HK-51 again which sucks.

I feel you. I worked really hard to get HK-51 and he was one of my favorite companions pre 4.0. Some more story would've been nice. I also wish he had not been nerfed after 4.0 because it took away the point of working so hard to get him if he was just the same as any other companion.

I think they didn't make much for him, cose not everyone has or use HK51 . Same goes for Treek .

They were added, and once upon a time..everyone was running with either one, but not everyone had them.

And when they made the Level Sync and the change to the companions ''be whatever , heal, dps, Tank'' , those 2 took a back seat . I don't even see anyone use them anymore .

I have both, but don't think much of either . I mean, I personally feel like all these HK-Trolls are lack luster in comparaison to the Original HK47 . I would have been happy if they created a robot thats unique. Not a lame copy paste of something we had...but barely feel the same .

Just my 2$