Czerka corparate ;abs bug???

Chief officer something...

Yeah I noticed something similar but not exactly the same. I noticed when I am tanking him even though I do get out of his cryo grenade before he throws it I get cc'ed.

It might very well be a lag issue, or an actual bug with the size of the circle on the ground (ie, it is larger than what it appears to be).

It's the same issue as with almost all of the boss aoe / red-circles on the ground; their aoe is larger than what the red circle shows. You just need to move further away.

Yes, it is confusing at the edge. But what I said was based on the observation that I am already one diameter away from the edge. The aoe is not that much larger!

Chief officer something...

Yeah I noticed something similar but not exactly the same. I noticed when I am tanking him even though I do get out of his cryo grenade before he throws it I get cc'ed.

It might very well be a lag issue, or an actual bug with the size of the circle on the ground (ie, it is larger than what it appears to be).

For me It seems to work fine on the first two cryo grenades but there after he manages to cc me even though I am moving the same distance away.:(

It's a lag issue. If you stand in the circle for more than 1/2 a second expect to get hit no matter how far you get from it. If you are constantly having these issues, then keep running around and attacking while running. When you see he put a red circle down you can stop for a few seconds to cast.

I had to do this on my sorc healer and it was a pain.

I was running it at 55 hm and the second boss can't remember his name but the rockets were killing us even when we were out of the damage circle. I don't mean on the edge of the circle but two or three paces out is any one else experiencing this.

It is serverlag, the same thing happens with the last boss in meltdown.

You run away and still get hit, sometimes the server even teleport you back to the area he smashes.