How do you think/wish chapter 16 ends and whats to come.

sithgreyguard

More of a what's to come from me,

We beat Arcann and Vaylin. Then the real Vitiate emerges from the gravestone's engine room. The room where we talk to Valkorian in chapter 5. Vitiate is in his real body which is a 1000 year old red sith. On Odessen he kills almost everyone expect for Lana and Theron who escape due to Satele stepping in to fight the emperor. She is no match for him, then he tells her he no longer wants to kill all life in the galaxy and tells her anyone that obeys him will live. Vitiate then goes to Zakuul to do his ritual cause he is a little weak from being a sleep for an unknown number of years. Then zakuul is destroyed and left barren like Ziost/Nathema. YAY. Next the jedi and sith rebuild their council's with 6 new members on each side. The sith warrior again becomes the wrath. The inquisitor becomes the new hand.

That's all I got. What about you all?

Edited by sithgreyguard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wall Of Text Alert:

If we're ending the Zakuul involvement in the story, I'd like something like this:

Battles are being fought throughout Zakuul, with the final confrontation in the Eternal Throne Room where the Outlander slays Vaylin and is involved in a huge duel with Arcann when Valkorion returns thinking that he will be able to take over the Outlander and use him as a puppet on the Eternal Throne. Feeling the presence of her former ruler, Lana appears with Senya who sees the fallen Vaylin and is unable to stand by as the Outlander kills both of her children which drives her to intervene on Arcann's behalf. This leads to a frantic desperate battle between Senya and Lana as both know the outcome could ultimately decide the fate of Zakuul and the greater galaxy.

Meanwhile, in space above Zakuul, the Eternal Fleet, which is under control of the Alliance after being captured by Kaliyo earlier on, is hijacked by Scorpio who kills Kaliyo. The fleet begins a bombardment of Zakuul when Theron shows with the Gravestone. Rather than risk her own destruction, Scorpio preps the fleet to jump to hyperspace, but not before firing one last barrage;a barrage aimed at the Eternal Throne Room. Though not hit directly, it is obvious that it's only a matter of time before the throne room comes crashing down. (This all a cut scene lasting maybe 90 seconds-2 minutes or so,, perhaps some if it could even be shown from the perspective of the Eternal Throne room where everybody stops and glances out briefly at the first jarring explosion)

Back in the throne room, Senya begins to get the upper hand on Lana. Valkorion, knowing that Senya winning will allow Arcann to stay on the throne, slows time to offer Lana a chance at survival if she will only give him control. Lana also knows that Senya winning will kill her and the Outlander which will doom the core worlds to eternal servitude and so she reluctantly agrees to let him control her. This is Valkorion's big break and Senya is quickly over matched. Just when it looks like Lana-korion is going to kill Arcann, Satele arrives and engages Lana-korion in combat, wounding her before ultimately falling in battle herself.

Unaware of what's happened behind him/her, the Outlander finishes off Arcann and thinks the day is won when Lana-korion says that it's fitting that the only two people in the galaxy who are above fate will be its deciders. But before Lana-korion has a chance to do anything, the Outlander strikes a near fatal blow and Lana-korion falls off the side of the bridge down to the planet's surface. Just as the throne room starts to collapse, the Outlander races to an escape ship and departs with a second to spare. As the Outlander's ship pulls away, Zakuul is destroyed as the energy released by the now dead Lana-korion claims one final victim.

Without communications from Zakuul, the Star Fortresses soon fall to strike teams from both the Empire and Republic. From the Alliance base on Odessen, Coruscant and Dromund Kaas are informed that the galaxy has been saved. Praising the Outlander for saving everybody, the leader of the Outlander's faction invites them back home for a parade/celebration with the surviving Alliance heroes. The story then ends with a split screen of Saresh and Acina each turning to somebody out of the picture and ordering them to prepare to resume the war.

Or something like that at least.

I predict that before chapter 16, Scorpio will betray us (Common, she knows way too much about the Gravestone and acts very... weird around it) and reveal to have some deep connection with the Eternal Fleet. She'll then start Chapter 16 by telling Arcann where the alliance base is so she can use the impending battle to take control of the fleet and these GEMMNI droids. Arcann attacks and we pick and choose which companions cover our rear as we get onto Arcann's flagship, offering us different dialouge depending on which companion cobination is doing which job on Odessen or on Arcann's ship.

There we have our rematch with Arcann, we beat him, but before we can deliver the killing blow Senya will come in to defend Arcann. Her motherly instinks kicking in allows Arcann t escape while we get the decision to kill her or let her go with Arcann and attempt to reform him. We go back to Odessen to get some booze, Koth either congratulates us or uses this opportunity to steal the gravestone before we are treated with a short cut scene of Scorpio mugging the camera to set up season 2.

Oh, and Vaylin... does stuff *Shrug*

Wall Of Text Alert:

If we're ending the Zakuul involvement in the story, I'd like something like this:

Battles are being fought throughout Zakuul, with the final confrontation in the Eternal Throne Room where the Outlander slays Vaylin and is involved in a huge duel with Arcann when Valkorion returns thinking that he will be able to take over the Outlander and use him as a puppet on the Eternal Throne. Feeling the presence of her former ruler, Lana appears with Senya who sees the fallen Vaylin and is unable to stand by as the Outlander kills both of her children which drives her to intervene on Arcann's behalf. This leads to a frantic desperate battle between Senya and Lana as both know the outcome could ultimately decide the fate of Zakuul and the greater galaxy.

Meanwhile, in space above Zakuul, the Eternal Fleet, which is under control of the Alliance after being captured by Kaliyo earlier on, is hijacked by Scorpio who kills Kaliyo. The fleet begins a bombardment of Zakuul when Theron shows with the Gravestone. Rather than risk her own destruction, Scorpio preps the fleet to jump to hyperspace, but not before firing one last barrage;a barrage aimed at the Eternal Throne Room. Though not hit directly, it is obvious that it's only a matter of time before the throne room comes crashing down. (This all a cut scene lasting maybe 90 seconds-2 minutes or so,, perhaps some if it could even be shown from the perspective of the Eternal Throne room where everybody stops and glances out briefly at the first jarring explosion)

Back in the throne room, Senya begins to get the upper hand on Lana. Valkorion, knowing that Senya winning will allow Arcann to stay on the throne, slows time to offer Lana a chance at survival if she will only give him control. Lana also knows that Senya winning will kill her and the Outlander which will doom the core worlds to eternal servitude and so she reluctantly agrees to let him control her. This is Valkorion's big break and Senya is quickly over matched. Just when it looks like Lana-korion is going to kill Arcann, Satele arrives and engages Lana-korion in combat, wounding her before ultimately falling in battle herself.

Unaware of what's happened behind him/her, the Outlander finishes off Arcann and thinks the day is won when Lana-korion says that it's fitting that the only two people in the galaxy who are above fate will be its deciders. But before Lana-korion has a chance to do anything, the Outlander strikes a near fatal blow and Lana-korion falls off the side of the bridge down to the planet's surface. Just as the throne room starts to collapse, the Outlander races to an escape ship and departs with a second to spare. As the Outlander's ship pulls away, Zakuul is destroyed as the energy released by the now dead Lana-korion claims one final victim.

Without communications from Zakuul, the Star Fortresses soon fall to strike teams from both the Empire and Republic. From the Alliance base on Odessen, Coruscant and Dromund Kaas are informed that the galaxy has been saved. Praising the Outlander for saving everybody, the leader of the Outlander's faction invites them back home for a parade/celebration with the surviving Alliance heroes. The story then ends with a split screen of Saresh and Acina each turning to somebody out of the picture and ordering them to prepare to resume the war.

Or something like that at least.

I would deeply resent my love interest being singled out for death.

DS: I imagine that for the final confrontation, I finally bring the Republic and Empire together (or cut off some heads to assume control) to oppose Arcann, and finally face him in our last battle, overpowering him with my new lightsaber/blaster. As we fight, I taunt him over his brother's death, making him lose focus. Once he's broken, I will then torture him a bit for imprisoning me, hunting me, ruining my Empire! When Valkorion returns, proclaiming that I will inherit the Eternal Throne, I declare I still have one contender to depose of: The Emperor himself. I am no one's pawn and I still see him as threat to my power. (Borrowing a line from Supernatural season 9 finale) I blame him for Ziost, being a terrible father and label him responsible for every bad thing that's happened over the course of history. Assuming I do destroy him (and he possess Arcann or regain his human form for our boss fight), I then take the Eternal Throne and order the Eternal Fleet to destroy Zakuul as revenge for imprisoning me. I proclaim that a new age has begun and I will rule as the one true Sith Emperor/Empress and slaughter anyone who opposes me, like Koth. Then, I will set about my original goal of destroying the Jedi and Republic and ensuring the Sith Empire rules as the true power in the galaxy.

LS: I reason the Empire and Republic into an alliance. I best Arcann and tell him that he will face justice for his crimes. When Valkorion reappears and tell me to claim the throne, I will refuse, saying I can't be trusted with such power. Then I destroy Valkorion, bringing justice to the people he killed and add that this time I'll make sure he stays dead. With the war at an end, my PCs vow to rebuild the galaxy alongside the people, not against them.

I would deeply resent my love interest being singled out for death.

Well, if you decide to keep your current love interest alive, what happens if you are later presented with Kira, Nadia, Jaesa and Lana? Or dare I say even Vaylin?

Would you still be loyal to her? :p

Edited by Roxas_kun

Zakuul must be either destroyed or its entire population enslaved in a harsh, oppressive Imperial fashion. I would not be surprised if war begins--as the immediate cause--again between the Empire and the Republic over how Zakuul is to be punished.

Season 1 likely ends with the removal of Arcann/Vaylin(death DS choice, imprison LS choice, told to go away SS choice)

And season 2 will continue to deal with Valkorian, and likely some Republic/Empire side stuff.

I don't see us going back to the Republic vs Empire as the main story anymore, they moved away from that years ago, and now so many of the leaders on both sides are dead, that they really don't matter anymore.

DS: I imagine that for the final confrontation, I finally bring the Republic and Empire together (or cut off some heads to assume control) to oppose Arcann, and finally face him in our last battle, overpowering him with my new lightsaber/blaster. As we fight, I taunt him over his brother's death, making him lose focus. Once he's broken, I will then torture him a bit for imprisoning me, hunting me, ruining my Empire! When Valkorion returns, proclaiming that I will inherit the Eternal Throne, I declare I still have one contender to depose of: The Emperor himself. I am no one's pawn and I still see him as threat to my power. (Borrowing a line from Supernatural season 9 finale) I blame him for Ziost, being a terrible father and label him responsible for every bad thing that's happened over the course of history. Assuming I do destroy him (and he possess Arcann or regain his human form for our boss fight), I then take the Eternal Throne and order the Eternal Fleet to destroy Zakuul as revenge for imprisoning me. I proclaim that a new age has begun and I will rule as the one true Sith Emperor/Empress and slaughter anyone who opposes me, like Koth. Then, I will set about my original goal of destroying the Jedi and Republic and ensuring the Sith Empire rules as the true power in the galaxy.

LS: I reason the Empire and Republic into an alliance. I best Arcann and tell him that he will face justice for his crimes. When Valkorion reappears and tell me to claim the throne, I will refuse, saying I can't be trusted with such power. Then I destroy Valkorion, bringing justice to the people he killed and add that this time I'll make sure he stays dead. With the war at an end, my PCs vow to rebuild the galaxy alongside the people, not against them.

This, pretty much exactly

1. SCORPIO's going to betray us, that's kind of a "well duh" thing.

2. I doubt we'll actually see the end of Arcann, the eternal throne, or any of it really. Frankly my best bet is Arcann will end up spinning away in his Tie X Advanced to show up for episode 2, I mean season 2.

Keeping in mind the fact that they're prepping for season 2, the odds are we're not going to see the END END of anybody. Maybe we get the upper hand at the end of the season, maybe we even take down the Eternal Fleet, but keeping in mind there's another season around the corner, it's probably just going to be like A New Hope. "Yay we defeated the secret weapon, oh wait, they just shook it off and came back with more."

Story wise, everyone involved with Star Wars seems to be going back to what worked. That's what Jar Jar Abrams did, and that's what's sorta going on here. There are so many parallels to the original trilogy, or at least ANH, that all you have to do to predict the future is look at the past.

SCORPIO is definatly tied in to the eternal fleet & gravestone, however remember there's a cut scene where Arcann is holding her significant other/child/relative in thrall. This is going to be a lynchpin in defeating the Eternal Empire. I see a commando strike freeing this being, allowing the fleet to be turned against Arcann & Vaylin.

Now we have a fight or flee situation with Vaylin & Arcann. If' it's fight, then we know that Senya has come to accept the fates of her children, and will definatly square off with Vaylin. The outlander will have to deal with Arcann, either with the help of the alliance (a la the Revan fight on Yavin 4) or with the help of Valkorian. Arcann will have to die, but Senya may have a change of heart & beg for mercy for Vaylinn (thus setting up season 2.5 (season 2 being dealing with the aftermath)). If they flee then they'll dissappear until a future season (maybe 3?) when they can be brought back to cause the new alliance trouble that needs to be dealt with, and eventually defeated (I haven't given this part much thought).

Next season as has been said will be dealing with uniting the 3 populations. Elimnating Saresh's influence in the former republic, and dealing with the fractioned empire, integrating what's left of the Etermal Empire into a new galactic governance. SCORPIO will have defected with the eternal fleet, going off on some quest/wild goose chase, so that you don't have the easiest weapon to help you forge the new government.

Edited by Mlman

My personal issue with keeping Arcann and Vaylin around is the potential break between seasons. If form follows, there will be a couple of months with no new content between seasons 1 and 2. That means whatever we're doing in chapter 16 better be really good. While I don't see it as such, how many think it is a wise move to have us spend months fighting A+V over and over again in October just to have us start fighting A+V all over again in January? I think there should be some sort of clear decisive ending so that players start with a clean palate.

As for not resuming the war, I'm of the opinion that there's been enough of a break that we could resume that story arc. We haven't been actively opposed since the original class stories ended (RotHC had some skirmishes, but both sides by and large ignore each other to focus on the Hutts). BW's gonna end up looking like Blizz if they keep pulling figures out of lore and suddenly making them the focus of what amounts to an expansion. And selfishly, as a player I'm tired of being a Darth that has to continually overlook/tolerate/accept the presence of what is my primary historical arch enemy.

Whether it be sometime during the last two chapters or sometime next season if the battle with Arcaan is drawn out, it seems inevitable that something will tip off Arcaan as to the Rebellion's location on Odessen. Would be an intense fight to get off world, I think. Sorta like Hoth was for the Rebel Alliance.

Id say that senya is just as likely to betray you as scorpio. Senya didnt have what it took to take down vaylin and let her go. Why will arcann be different? I can see senya bullying her way to go with you and story railroading that into happening. Then when arcann is defeated. If the player chooses to take the lightsaber to whats left of his head, senya will try and stop you. She has already said that "arcann must answer for his crimes" im pretty sure that answer does not = dead. And that is what my ls trooper and ds inquisitor want. Dead arcann.

By calling them "seasons" I think they are following tv style method.

To me, that means we will defeat the Eternal Empire, throwing down Arcann and Vaylin, destroying the Fleet.

Season 2 in most sci-fi series will now introduce an even bigger bad guy. Maybe the force that originated the Eternal Fleet. Maybe a lost Rakata colony that didn't suffer the fate of the home world.

I see Arcann not defeated, Vaylin not defeated the Zakuul fleet not defeated. Maybe another grind for something completely pointless.

- An announcement that chapter 17 will be out in the new year, and no new raids, PvP, GSF, or anything until then.

A lot of QQ that the game is dead. - A repeat of the nightlife event in the summer to take some credits off the people who didn't do it the last 2 years. Wookiee life day..... Bounty event Rakghoul event, Gree event.....(again) Few more outfits on the CM....

Nothing new and exciting. Just the same old stuff endlessly recycled. - Yay!

I have Arcan frozen in Carbonite, I have Vailyn dead and her mother dead after she betrays us to save her daughter.

I have Scorpio stealing the eternal fleet and taking off to continue her growth, of course she returns in the next chapter at the end with an eye on exterminating the empire and the Republic and all living life forms.

The Emperor returns with an expectation of taking over your body and sitting on the eternal throne, and your entire team betrays you to prevent that from happening. You get to fight them using his power and you just overwhelm him, but fight him off and you go into exile walking over the bodies of your former allies.

The next chapter has you on the run from your former friends, the Empire and the republic, you are the most wanted man alive, its a chapter of survival, The Emperor weakened badly by you fighting him off on the metaphysical plane, starts eating worlds to regain his strength and its up to you the exile with new companions including a former accountant droid, a head in a bowl, two twilik twin exotic dancers and a drunken wookie who doesn't remember his name to finally and utterly destroy the Emperor in all his forms and clear your name.

Oh and you are helplessly addicted to gambling, death sticks and cheap woman or men.

Edited by captaincr

I have Arcan frozen in Carbonite, I have Vailyn dead and her mother dead after she betrays us to save her daughter.

I have Scorpio stealing the eternal fleet and taking off to continue her growth, of course she returns in the next chapter at the end with an eye on exterminating the empire and the Republic and all living life forms.

The Emperor returns with an expectation of taking over your body and sitting on the eternal throne, and your entire team betrays you to prevent that from happening. You get to fight them using his power and you just overwhelm him, but fight him off and you go into exile walking over the bodies of your former allies.

The next chapter has you on the run from your former friends, the Empire and the republic, you are the most wanted man alive, its a chapter of survival, The Emperor weakened badly by you fighting him off on the metaphysical plane, starts eating worlds to regain his strength and its up to you the exile with new companions including a former accountant droid, a head in a bowl, two twilik twin exotic dancers and a drunken wookie who doesn't remember his name to finally and utterly destroy the Emperor in all his forms and clear your name.

Oh and you are helplessly addicted to gambling, death sticks and cheap woman or men.

I would stay subbed for this, even if the sub reward every month was HK shoe laces. And I'd create a new character for it and name him Sam Kinison cause it sounds like the kinda life Space Sam would lead.

The Eternal Empire has been defeated.

Worlds lie in ruin.

The former Republicans and Imperials share a brief, tense period of peace as they set about rebuilding their power bases.

Meanwhile, in the Unknown Regions ....

[Cutscene]

[Long shot]

[A shadowy figure, back to camera, stands looking out at the greater galaxy.]

VOICE-OVER: "Arcann failed. Vaylin failed."

[Camera pans as HK unit crosses room and approaches shadowy figure.]

HK: "Declaration: Operations are ready to commence, Master."

[A hand gestures dismissively.]

[HK unit bows head in acknowledgement, then leaves room.]

VOICE-OVER: "I shall not fail!"

[shadowy figure turns to camera, revealing Thexan's face.]

[Thexan's eyes blaze with energy.]

[Fade to black.]

CAPTION: KNIGHTS OF THE FALLEN EMPIRE, SEASON TWO. COMING SOON!

Edited by Nehoda_Niux

Well I hope upgrading the Alliance base with all those recruits and ranking the 4 people to 20 has some effect and outcome regarding the story even if it just might be some cool factor I'll be fine with that. I think it even said doing so would effect story in some way so hopefully it does because grinding these supply crates has been sort of a pain.

In terms of pacing it doesn't look like we're on track to take out Arcann, Vaylin, and the Eternal Fleet in just three chapters.

We might have a significant confrontation that manages to neutralize some or all of the Eternal Fleet, at least temporarily. Keep in mind that the fleet is really the driving force in what allowed the Zakuul to defeat the Republic and Empire. If it's taken out then Zakuul's days are numbered, and the numbers aren't all that big.

Of course, the Alliance doesn't have much of a fleet, and at this point the Republic and Empire are busy enough fighting so that they don't have a lot of available spacefleet capacity either. So if the Eternal Fleet is neutralized there's the option for season two being mostly about scr aping together the resources needed to actually make the planet Zakuul fall, and in the process finish with taking out Arcann, Vaylin, and Valkorion.

Of course, this all assumes that they're pacing over two years for KotFE story, and not just failing to do much in the first 13 chapters and then desperately scrambling to stuff 10 chapters worth of story development into 3 chapters.