Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More than 30 mounts bug.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jenemi
04.12.2012 , 06:25 AM | #21
First of all, very happy to have found this post. I was thinking of getting all the mounts I needed right away, but I'm glad I waited as I also like collecting everything and would hate to have completely screwed myself over due to the limit right now.

Hopefully there isn't a pet limit too That would suck to find, though, right now there's only 7 pets prior 1.2 and at least 5 new pets in 1.2 (Probably no more than 8).

I just hope they'll be looking into other limits besides the Vehicle one after finding this problem.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Rutrict
04.19.2012 , 02:29 PM | #22
With 1.2 being out now... is there any ETA on this? Having 2 of the 5 Achievement mounts and not being able to use them is frustrating. Not to mention still storing the Deslor Avenger and Korrealis Prince in my storage still....
[Assassins of Sion] - 50 Sith Juggernaut - Xodric - Lament Configuration
SWtOR: CE Pre-Order

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaphik View Post
No, it's just an opinion. People disagreeing with someone's opinion is not flaming nor is it trolling. It's called discussion.

Jenemi
04.22.2012 , 02:35 PM | #23
Would also like to hear more about this.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Rutrict
05.02.2012 , 10:41 AM | #24
Fixed, thanks for listening BioWare.
[Assassins of Sion] - 50 Sith Juggernaut - Xodric - Lament Configuration
SWtOR: CE Pre-Order

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaphik View Post
No, it's just an opinion. People disagreeing with someone's opinion is not flaming nor is it trolling. It's called discussion.

Axolipher
05.03.2012 , 06:10 AM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Rutrict View Post
Fixed, thanks for listening BioWare.
Greetings Rutrict,

We're glad that your happy with the fix. Thank you for time in reporting this issue.

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support