What would you like in Star Wars: Rebels?

Now I know its rather EXTREMELY early, but I figured why not? Could be fun. So aside from the obvious things that many people want to see or have finished(IE: Maul/Ventress/Ahsoka which could finish beforehand who knows), what else do ya folks wanna see in Rebels?

What I would like to see is some Stormtroopers kicking major Rebel ***! Now I love the Rebel Alliance and everything, but Stormtroopers need some love too, they only are shined up when its either

1. The 501st

2. Stormtrooper Special Forces

We never see any just regular Stormtroopers do anything spectacular, so it would be a nice change to see them doing something, and you know...have their training being put to good use.

On that note, while I would like to see regular Stormtroopers I would also love to see the Special Forces aswell. IE: Storm Commandos, Shadow Stormtroopers and so forth.

As for what I would like to see the Rebels....depending on when this takes place, which I hazard a guess its going to take place after the Rebellion is formed but still in its early stages. I would like to see more of the tech they use, rather then just seeing the same Nebulon Frigates, Z-95s, Corvettes etc being used that we have seen before.

Well...I guess the Z-95s wouldn't be too bad, they haven't really been shown mainstream really so they could be ok. I would also love to see some regular battles between Rebel and Imperial forces, just a straight up fight would be interesting, and maybe also have a look at some Rebel Specforce fighters too.

Anyway those are my things that I wish to see in Rebels, I don't have my hopes high on seeing these things, but we shall see when the time comes. So folks, what do you wanna see? (Again aside from the obvious of what everyone wants to know.)

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stormtroopers and Vader taking it to the Rebels. I want to see the darkness. The galaxy was engulfed in darkness at the time, and I want to see it properly reflected.

Oh, and Thrawn. But they better do him justice.

Yep, yep and also have a look as how to both factions operate in bases, the characters and so forth. Comparing and contrasting sorta thing.

I think that would be cool. It would give us a look at the Imperial protocols in action.

I think that would be cool. It would give us a look at the Imperial protocols in action.

Ooo...maybe also show some Biggs Darklighter? Maybe some Han Solo before he became a smuggler? Crix Madine? :D So many that would be interesting to see, before they went to the Alliance!

Ooo...maybe also show some Biggs Darklighter? Maybe some Han Solo before he became a smuggler? Crix Madine? :D So many that would be interesting to see, before they went to the Alliance!

That would be awesome. There's so much stuff to flesh out in this time period. I think this series will be better than TCW, to be honest.

That would be awesome. There's so much stuff to flesh out in this time period. I think this series will be better than TCW, to be honest.

We shall see, but yes lots to look forward to and lots of characters that we could see being in the Empire that are familiar.

I also want to see the interworkings of the Senate before they are dispanded in ANH.

I want to see Bail plotting with Mon Mothma and Garm Bel Iblis. I want to see Z-95s tangling with TIE fighters. I want to see the whiplash and other small organizations feed into the Rebel Alliance.

I would like to see a lone jedi or two and I am PRAYING they do Jax Pavan. I also want to see black sun and the rise of Xixor.

Young Han solo stories along with Lando. I want to see how Chewie landed himself as a slave.

Want to see how a young Wedge Antillies eventually joins the alliance. See Leia grow up and eventually become a senator.

Luke growing up with Biggs Darklighter.

You know all the things that some books explain but taken to the screen to be enjoyed.

I just hope that they won't use a child point of view (rebels are good so they always win)

I mean , i might be a bit mistaken but how many time the separatists win something in TCW ?

Seeing Stormies kick asses is just what i ask for :D

They should put that in the trailer. It would give me goosebumps. :D

I get goosebumps everytime I hear it. So epic.

:eek:! Would be so much, and then having to wait until the next episode to see him.

That's the point. How many Star Wars fans are going to hear Vader at the end on an episode and just say 'meh, I'll pass.'? No, I certainly would not.

Do it SWR! Do it!

I just hope that they won't use a child point of view (rebels are good so they always win)

I mean , i might be a bit mistaken but how many time the separatists win something in TCW ?

Well if its gonna take place in the Dark Times with an early Rebel Alliance, then I am sure that won't be the case.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Separatists didn't win a whole lot. They usually only won against people that couldn't adequately defend themselves.

One of my major beefs with TCW. What happened to the cyborg general that would launch bioweapons at planets simply because he can? TCW never gave us the feeling that Grievous had to be stopped.

Edited by Aurbere

Well if its gonna take place in the Dark Times with an early Rebel Alliance, then I am sure that won't be the case.

i point back to my earlier post about we need to see the oppression of Palpatine first.

Remember the Rebel Alliance we saw in A New Hope didn't pop up for what 15-16 years after the events of ROTS.

It took a while for the Alliance to ramp up. Bail Organa brought up Leia in the Imperial Senate, conspired with Mon Mothma, and Garm Bel Iblis.

We need to see the oppression first long before we hit the actual rebel alliance.

Need to see smaller groups like Whiplash depicted in Courscant Nights[great read btw].

There's a lot of things to show first before we go setting off for the actual Alliance.

Not if it's on Disney :(

I hate to be the moodkill here, but disney isnt dark. As much as we want it to be, that channel is first, and foremost, a childrens channel. Some decent shows, but with the way Disney is going, not many more on the way.

Not if it's on Disney :(

I hate to be the moodkill here, but disney isnt dark. As much as we want it to be, that channel is first, and foremost, a childrens channel. Some decent shows, but with the way Disney is going, not many more on the way.

Sadly true.

More sucky stormtroopers! Yay.