Cannon Character Classes

RemenCreed

If you converted the canon Characters from film and books, and converted them into TOR. What would their classes be?

My opinion.

Imperial Side

Marka Ragnos: Sith Juggernaut

Exar Kun: Sith Assassin [Jedi Sentinel when he was a Jedi knight]

Naga Sadow: Sith Sorcerer

Darth Bane: Sith Juggernaut

Darth Vader: Sith Juggernaut

Darth Maul: Sith Assassin

Emperor Palpatine: Sith Sorcerer

Republic Side

Luke Skywalker: Jedi Guardian

Yoda: Jedi Sage

Mace Windu: Jedi Guardian

:Edited:

Edited by RemenCreed

Exar Kun: Sith Assassin

Darth Bane: Sith Juggernaut [Jedi Sentinel when he was a Jedi knight]

Darth Maul: Sith Assassin

Darth maul is marauder ,not assassin.

Why in hell would Exar Kun be an assassin?Just because he uses double-bladed lightsaber?He is more of a sorcerer.

Also Bane was never a jedi ! i don't know why you would write that.And yes he is a juggernaut.

Edited by Kaedusz

Why in hell would Exar Kun be an assassin?Just because he uses double-bladed lightsaber?He is more of a sorcerer.

Also Bane was never a jedi ! i don't know why you would write that.And yes he is a juggernaut.

Based on his fighting style, I agree with Maul as a marauder. While he's dressed in the robes of an assassin, and carries the doublebladed saber, he never showed that he incorporated any mastery of force lightning into his attacks.

A poster above regards Boba Fett as a Powertech. Certainly there's not the discrepancy between fighting style of one class and the gear of another as with Maul, but I always saw Boba Fett as a mercenary.

Well Maul did hold off 2 guardians by himself. That seems like a tanking class and the assassin class can tank. The lack of force lightning could be because his trainer didnt offer it. :rolleyes: oh palpatine you dog you.

Vader is definatley a juggernaut and Anakin a guardian. Actually having anakin and obi wan kenobi as guardians would explain why the fight in RotS was sooooo long. :D

Oddly enough delta squad would be vanguards even though their title is republic/imperial commandos. If they only had stealth it would be perfect. They all use blaster rifles and knives. Arc troopers would be a mix of vanguards and commandos.

Dooku I would say is a sorcerer too, but probably a guardian before going darkside. Either that or he has a legacy unlock with force push.

I see Mace Windu as more a sentinel using 1 lightsaber. He is all about aggressive attacks and a pure DPS type.

Boba Fett is truly a powertech, the grappling hook he used in RotJ is proof enough. Plus we do not see him dual wielding pistols.

i am basing them all on class function and abilities rather than titles.

Edited by LeeC

There is no guessing. Most information is official. So you just cant label it by yourself...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Guardian

It should be noted that even though Jedi Guardians concentrated most on combat and lightsaber mastery, some Guardians were naturally so strong in the Force that they had Force ability to the degree of the Jedi Consulars. Examples include Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Luke Skywalker.

JEDI GUARDIANS

■Alec (Jedi)

■Darsha Assant

■Aven (Jedi)

B

■Vodo-Siosk Baas

■Bao-Dur

■Brianna

■Briqui

C

■Constanten

D

■Krin D'bis

■Joclad Danva

■Rekpa De

■Dace Diath

■Tott Doneeta

■Dooku

■Barrison Draay

■Lucien Draay

■Kyp Durron

H

■Kina Ha

■Keiran Halcyon

■Nejaa Halcyon

■Sharad Hett

■Drevveka Hoctu

■Cassa Hun

I

■Iunist

J

■Renij Jaa

■Jedi Gate Master

■Jedi Peacekeeper

■Jedi Sniper

■Jedi ace

■Jedi brute

■Arca Jeth

■J'an Ane Jinder

■Qui-Gon Jinn

■Jorad

■Juhani

■Jurokk

K

■Kyle Katarn

■Kavar

■Ki-Adi-Mundi

■Plo Koon

■Eeth Koth

■An'ya Kuro

M

■Ma'kis'shaalas

■Darth Malak

■Maris Brood's Master

■Maw (Dark Jedi)

■Meloria

M cont.

■Bengel Morr

N

■Nimi

O

■Barriss Offee

■Crymsin Ost

P

■Lo Pelkar

■Even Piell

Q

■Cay Qel-Droma

R

■Oppo Rancisis

■Jude Rozess

■Ruus

S

■Aayla Secura

■Naia Sendar

■Luke Skywalker

■Anakin Solo

T

■Dorn Tavers

■Thon

U

■Luminara Unduli

V

■Tru Veld

■Quinlan Vos

W

■Sia-Lan Wezz

■Oss Wilum

■Mace Windu

Y

■Gila Yarg

I mean to put [Jedi Sentinel when he was a Jedi knight] on Exar Kun. Not Bane. That was my bad.

Jango Fett would definately be Mercenary, and I think Starkiller would be a mix of sith marauder, jedi sage and sith assassin. (throwing objects, lightning infused saber attacks, powerful dps)

He would be a Rage marauder, shi-cho form all the way, uses obliterate, and his repulse is close enough to a max-shockwave smash. Lol i play republic so translating all the abilities from sentinel to marauder was interesting.

Republic Side

Luke Skywalker: Jedi Guardian

Yoda: Jedi Sage

Mace Windu: Jedi Guardian

I always thought Luke Skywalker was the epitome of a Consular. Beyond the symbolic (the first time he makes his own lightsaber he picks a green crystal), he always attempts to negotiate his way out of trouble and ends up saving the galaxy by surrendering himself and reaching out to Vader.

I don't think he is far enough along by the end of the series to have picked his advanced class ;). He just BECAME a jedi after-all ;).

- Arcada

I always thought Luke Skywalker was the epitome of a Consular. Beyond the symbolic (the first time he makes his own lightsaber he picks a green crystal), he always attempts to negotiate his way out of trouble and ends up saving the galaxy by surrendering himself and reaching out to Vader.

I don't think he is far enough along by the end of the series to have picked his advanced class ;). He just BECAME a jedi after-all ;).

- Arcada

Yeah I could see that he wanted to bargain with Jabba as opposed to going in swinging his lightsaber. Then again he did kill possibly incapacitate the guards on his way to Jabba. Darn it then he lowered his lightsaber when he was fighting his dad the second time and when he fought the emperor he threw away his saber. Counsular seems to be what he leans more towards.

Yeah I could see that he wanted to bargain with Jabba as opposed to going in swinging his lightsaber. Then again he did kill possibly incapacitate the guards on his way to Jabba. Darn it then he lowered his lightsaber when he was fighting his dad the second time and when he fought the emperor he threw away his saber. Counsular seems to be what he leans more towards.

Luke didn't actually fight the Emperor. He acted as a lightning rod for a few moments until Vader wised up and tossed his boss into the reactor core. :p

Luke didn't actually fight the Emperor. He acted as a lightning rod for a few moments until Vader wised up and tossed his boss into the reactor core. :p

So you're saying that Luke chose Shadow as his AC and specced for Tanking? :D

Maybe he never opened his gear bag and found the Double-bladed Saber. That's happened to me and my friends a few times....

In all seriousness, here are my ideas on Canon Charachter classes:

-Han Solo = Scoundrel (Specced into Dirty Fighting, he's not known for Stealth. :D )

-Lando = Scoundrel

-Vader = Juggernaught (Definite Tank, here, at least in Return of the Jedi. In Empire he just out-leveled Luke by too much for it to matter.)

-Palpatine = Scorcerer (Lightning and Madness all the way, here.)

-Maul = Assassin (His trainer didn't offer lightning upgrades, probably kept them to himself.)

-Jango Fett = Arsenal-spec Mercenary

-Boba Fett = Powertech

-Obi-Wan = Guardian (Tank-spec, lost his fight against Vader in A New Hope because of bad gear.)

-Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars-era) = Guardian (Tank-spec, that's why, as someone said before, the fight in Revenge of the Sith took so long.)

-Yoda = Telekinesis-spec Sage

-Mace Windu = Either a Sentinel who forgot to open his bag, or a DPS-spec Guardian

-Leia (pre-Force) = Operative/Scoundrel

-Padme = Operative/Scoundrel

-Kyle Katarn = Gunslinger-Scoundrel-Vanguard-Commando-Guardian-Sentinel-Shadow-Sage. He is all of them and more.

Edited by BlueSouthPike

Jango would be a pre 1.2 merc based on his fight with obi wan (and his bending over to tracer spam) XD

Bane is interesting, I would say hes a juggernaut but a rage/tank hybrid.

Malgus-Jugg

Sidious- Obvious

Luke-Sentinel

Angral- Marauder

Etain- Like a commando/jedi hybrid :D