Aric's acceptable risk quest tatooine

Wulfbur

I can not find any way to Wilke's base that does not lead me through the imperial bases and into pvp

am i missing something it seems that there is nothing but walls of rock and player imperial bases surrounding the base.

I'm level 50 now and still have this in my journal.

I literally just did this. I had to go through an area with some lvl 20-30 Exchange npcs, then drop down a wall and run like heck away from Imperials. The entrance to the Exchange area was just a little South / East of the ramp with Imperials.

I literally just did this. I had to go through an area with some lvl 20-30 Exchange npcs, then drop down a wall and run like heck away from Imperials. The entrance to the Exchange area was just a little South / East of the ramp with Imperials.

I did this with my fiancé. Run as far as possible, die, use medical droid, repeat. My final death was just outside of the Champions reach. lol

I can not find any way to Wilke's base that does not lead me through the imperial bases and into pvp

am i missing something it seems that there is nothing but walls of rock and player imperial bases surrounding the base.

I'm level 50 now and still have this in my journal.

As a level 50 you shouldn't have a problem with this, i did it a few days ago. There is a hill on the side of the imperial base. You can go up that hill, then walk on the wall about 3/4 of the way through the imperial base and then just walk out. You might aggro something on the way out but they wount really catch up to you, just have to keep going.

Was hoping to avoid pvp flag but looks like it's forced

What poster above you said. Go around the base up the hill onto the rock wall. You can completely avoid the Imp base and no you will not get flagged. I didn't.

So long as you do not attack or order your companion to attack you will not be flagged. I did this misison this morning on my lvl 40 commando. Was not a problem.

As soon as you go into Outlaw's Den you get flagged for PvP. That is what the poster was referring to.

They wrote the quest to try to get people to take part in the open-PvP of Tattooine but it was completely vacant when I went through.

• 1 year later...
If you go into the Dune Sea and head left sticking to the wall you'll come across a tunnel called bantha something that brings you out south of the free pvp zone and clear of any imp bases.

Head to Outpost Thorazan ... then head towards the location of the first Czerka relay tower and you'll see a huge rock archway, underneath the archway on the other side is the entrance to the Bantha Drift Tunnels and you have only a few Sand Raiders to get past to get to it - it's possible to avoid them altogether. Once through the the tunnel you can use your speeder. If I remember correctly there are three valleys in front of you .Keeping to the far right go into this valley but be sure go up the right hand slope; even tho's its an Heroic area you should be able to avoid all the opposition as they are pretty well spaced. At the far end of the valley is the entrance to Wilkes' Base and again you should be able to avoid all the opposition to get there - except for four or five guards right at the entrance.

(This is also the way to get to the smuggler quest "In a Pickle" - as once you get to the top of the right hand slope the cave entrance you need is not much further on and on the right hand side, there should only be the mob close to the cave entrance that you may have to fight before you can enter.)

Keep checking your mini map to make sure you are heading in the right direction. Hope this helps :)

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Head to Outpost Thorazan ... then head towards the location of the first Czerka relay tower and you'll see a huge rock archway, underneath the archway on the other side is the entrance to the Bantha Drift Tunnels and you have only a few Sand Raiders to get past to get to it - it's possible to avoid them altogether. Once through the the tunnel you can use your speeder. If I remember correctly there are three valleys in front of you .Keeping to the far right go into this valley but be sure go up the right hand slope; even tho's its an Heroic area you should be able to avoid all the opposition as they are pretty well spaced. At the far end of the valley is the entrance to Wilkes' Base and again you should be able to avoid all the opposition to get there - except for four or five guards right at the entrance.

(This is also the way to get to the smuggler quest "In a Pickle" - as once you get to the top of the right hand slope the cave entrance you need is not much further on and on the right hand side, there should only be the mob close to the cave entrance that you may have to fight before you can enter.)

Keep checking your mini map to make sure you are heading in the right direction. Hope this helps :)

Thank-you very much Darshanna, your information is the best I've found so far, for a Republic, whose map's are not the Imperial's already containing Wilkes Base.....not going to mention how long my one Republic character has been running around Mos Anek looking for the Bantha Drift Tunnel ;)

Thank-you very much Darshanna, your information is the best I've found so far, for a Republic, whose map's are not the Imperial's already containing Wilkes Base.....not going to mention how long my one Republic character has been running around Mos Anek looking for the Bantha Drift Tunnel ;)

Fantastic necro, kid!

I hope Darshanna from five years back appreciates for your comment!