What are y'all running statwise for fury ranked queue?

taxidermis

Currently I'm sitting at 105 accuracy, 760 alacrity cause I get bad ping so high alacrity is wasted, 2200 crit as vulk mentions in his guide and rest in power/mastery. But from what I'm reading here 1760 crit is all I need? Should I drop some crit for 110 accuracy or is that needed for fury pvp?. Just looking to maximize my output in ranked queue. Right now I'm usually second highest damage in any solo ranked match but if there is another geared Mara they often top off around 300k or 400k damage I get around 250 to 290 tops.

Also for solo ranked queue what utilities are you running? I'm running free predation and all predation boosts with force camo boost and bloodward/obfuscate boost in legendary to give me an extra CD and extra cc immunity.

Also looking for any general tips on use of cds to counter certain classes.. besides c.c and disengage from reflects and heal on damage taken abilities.

Currently I'm sitting at 105 accuracy, 760 alacrity cause I get bad ping so high alacrity is wasted, 2200 crit as vulk mentions in his guide and rest in power/mastery. But from what I'm reading here 1760 crit is all I need? Should I drop some crit for 110 accuracy or is that needed for fury pvp?. Just looking to maximize my output in ranked queue. Right now I'm usually second highest damage in any solo ranked match but if there is another geared Mara they often top off around 300k or 400k damage I get around 250 to 290 tops.

Also for solo ranked queue what utilities are you running? I'm running free predation and all predation boosts with force camo boost and bloodward/obfuscate boost in legendary to give me an extra CD and extra cc immunity.

Also looking for any general tips on use of cds to counter certain classes.. besides c.c and disengage from reflects and heal on damage taken abilities.

I gave up ranked when they moved the servers. It’s just too hard to play with 250-290ms Ping.

If you have high ping, that is a major cause of lossed dps and is more than likely what happens when you are comparing against another Mara. If they have good ping, they will always get more abilities off first and therefore more hit.

So I’ll look at this from a reg arena / objectives point of view.

I agree that with high ping, alacrity “can” be a wasted stat “if” you aren’t in 248 gear and 236-240 Augments, but by the time you reach those lvls, you’ll probably find you have stats to spare. The thing to remember is the alacrity hard points

Alacrity 0-702 = 1.5sec GCD

Alacrity (7.15+%) = 1.4sec GCD (1.39991) (I use this lvl for Fury and Rage Jugg)

Alacrity (15.41%) = 1.3sec GCD (1.29971)

I run with accuracy of 105%. I find that is enough. You could try testing 110 and see if there is much difference.

With crit, you have 2 things to consider. Your crit multiplier and your crit chance. You really can’t go wrong stacking mastery because it increases damage output stats and crit chance. You should definitely have no crit Augments.

I could see an argument for maybe having one or two power ones, but I stick with mastery.

It sounds like you are gearing right already. You could toy with the accuracy, but it think your main issue will be the high ping you said you have.

I use these utilities for regs

Inexorable - You generate 4 Rage when stunned, immobilized, put to sleep, or knocked around. Additionally, the CD of Unleash is reduced by 30s.

Brazen - Increases damage reduction by 2%, and you build 2 Fury when attacked. This Fury building effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds.

Relentless - Predation no longer requires or consumes Fury, but will go on CD for 30s when activated.

Subjugation - Reduces the cooldown of Obfuscate by 15 seconds and Disruption by 2 seconds.

Increases the range of Obfuscate by 6 meters and allows Cloak of Pain to be used while stunned.

Unbound - When Predation is applied or refreshed, it purges movement-impairing effects. Additionally, the movement speed bonus of Predation is increased by 30%.

Maiming Reach - Crippling Slash immobilizes that target for 3 seconds. This immobilizing effect cannot be applied to the same target more than once every 10 seconds. Increases the range of Crippling Slash to 10m. Additionally, Crippling Slash consumes 2 less rage

Ruthless Aggressor - Vicious Throw refunds 2 Rage when used on a target affected by your Obfuscate and can be used on any target affected by your Obfuscate, regardless of remaining health. Additionally, activating Obfuscate grants Ruthless Aggressor, increasing your Force and Tech resistance by 75% for 6 seconds.

Blood Ward - Getting attacked while Saber Ward is active heals you for 3% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds.While Saber Ward is active, you are immune to stun, sleep, lift and incapacitating effects for 6s.

Or if sniper hunting, I sometimes take this if there are lots of Engineer snipers.

Through Victory - Mad Dash can be used while immobilized and purges movement-impairing effects when activated. Lowers cooldown on Mad Dash by 10s and buff it’s damage by 50%.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Its actually quite simple, you do not want too much of any stat since its waste beyond a certain point. The question here is accuracy. Its not needed for PVP (technically) but it is needed to some extent. Tanks give you debuff that reduces accuracy for a LONG time by 5% that sucks. Snipers can reduce it by 20% that sucks. Other classes have minor reductions after a hard stun or sap etc. So basically it might be good to have some accuracy to compensate all these debuffs.

You really dont need to go over 2000 crit, you will not utilize that, instead fix your alacrity, when you reached top go for a little accuracy, when you have enough its only mastery for the bonus damage. Thats the whole theory on gearing.