#1 Reason Bounty Hunters are better than Troopers.

Eroex

We do the same amount of damage with a pistol that they do, we just don't need a rifle or even worse an assault cannon to do it.

Clearly we are better because we don't need rifles or assault cannons.

So when people whine about only having pistols think about that for a second.

Edited by Eroex

We do the same amount of damage with a pistol that they do, we just don't need a rifle or even worse an assault cannon to do it.

na, reason is ... we only look like insects in our pvp set ... they look like pigs(helmets have a snout) ... also, the assault cannons looks like the need to compensate for something whereas our blasters...well, you get the idea :D

PS: Powertech > all

You seem to have forgotten the back mounted, have-to-squat missile launcher and flame-thrower.

Erm, so smugglers > agents then? You have issues with reasoning man. And the importance of this thread is equal to 0.

No they are pretty equal, based on the game 35 yards is pretty easy to shoot at in real life. Dual pistols gives you volume of fire where as a sniper rifle gives you precise shots. That's totally different than an assault rifle vs single pistol, or dual pistols vs a friggen minigun!

Also Operatives only need a knife, Scoundrels need a shotgun to do the same damage.

Edited by Eroex

The biggest attack done by an auto-cannon is a massive Demolition round. The biggest attack done by pistols is unload. Auto-cannons win.

BH armor is ugly.

I totally agree with this - female armor especially is so fugly. And as far as why Bounty Hunters are better than Troopers:

We don't HAVE to use an Assault Cannon. I'm sorry but they look ridiculous as does the lean back and haul this huge gun animation. Sound is annoying too tbh. Dual blasters is awesome looking.

And I saw someone mention Smugs vs Ops. I totally vote Ops Rifles are so much better. Two handed Rifle plus Knife > One handed blaster plus Scattergun. Actually yea, Ops win on both main hand and off hand there. I know I'm off topic but whatever. :)

Edited by Leiloni