Looking for a new guild (Empire)

DarkLordIceman

My main is a DPS Assassin and i have experience with all raids aside from Nightmare EC. I also have three other empire characters and four republic characters of all different roles and classes. I'm looking for a guild where I can start doing operations again and has a good social climate. I also want a guild who is casual and preferably 18+. Please reply here with your guild website if you'd like to have me and my characters.

• 4 weeks later...
You sound like a good fit for Zealot Gaming. We are a division of a clan that has groups for many games. Right now we are building up our roster to start raiding. 4 Hour raid weeks, 2 nights for 2 hours.. We also have a Warzone group and do community events with nice rewards (mounts/gear) While we haven't started raiding our raid leader has over 7 years raid leading experience of a top 100 guild. We are a stable, mature, and very helpful guild looking for experienced players. Feel free to contact me in-game on Yukien or apply at zealotgaming.com

My main is a DPS Assassin and i have experience with all raids aside from Nightmare EC. I also have three other empire characters and four republic characters of all different roles and classes. I'm looking for a guild where I can start doing operations again and has a good social climate. I also want a guild who is casual and preferably 18+. Please reply here with your guild website if you'd like to have me and my characters.

Im looking for a guild who is casual and preferably 15 or under and all girls

I'd encourage you to consider Heralds of the Voxyn. We're a fun-first, friendly guild, and we do both progression raiding and casual raid and flashpoint runs, and have lots of different playstyles, classes, levels and experience. We're at hov-swtor.com.

Feel free to register on the Web site to check us out, or drop me a mail/tell ingame.

Animae, Senior / PR officer

(aka Animara, Odani, Vi'ta'ra)