Mandalorian title please

Razyr

Having the Mandalore actually making me an official Mandalorian was one of the (many) highlights of the class story.

And yet, I don't get the title?

Anyone else disappointed by this? I would LOVE to have this title, please consider adding it into the game.

Anyhow, good job on the Bounty Hunter story Bioware. I've really connected with my main, and I can't tell you how many times I yelled with excitement during some of the cutscenes. Lucky my entire family is playing the game, so they understand I'm not entirely crazy. :D

Edited by Razyr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty underwhelmed with our class titles in general. Hired Gun, TooLongtoWearAroundoftheGreatHunt, and The Relentless. They kinda pale in comparison to Lord, Darth, Master, Cipher Agent IMO.

A Mandalorian title would be nice, or something like 'Killer' or 'Infamous' - something that tells you 'Best Contract Killer in the Galaxy'.

Having the Mandalore actually making me an official Mandalorian was one of the (many) highlights of the class story.

And yet, I don't get the title?

Anyone else disappointed by this? I would LOVE to have this title, please consider adding it into the game.

Anyhow, good job on the Bounty Hunter story Bioware. I've really connected with my main, and I can't tell you how many times I yelled with excitement during some of the cutscenes. Lucky my entire family is playing the game, so they understand I'm not entirely crazy. :D

/signed

Really disappointed I didn't get a Manadlorian title

Agreed, as the whole first act leads up to the possibility of becoming Mandalorian, not having the title option was a let down and a whole in the story.

In the scheme of things not a huge issue for me but it certainly broke the story, which was upto this point, fantastic.

Thanks.

Totally agree! The titles we have currently doesn't reflect much of the class story except for the Grand Champion title. I'm currently using "Bedraal Fergo the Honourable" -- a trait very important to the Mandalorians. But why not have a true Mandalorian title? Agents get "Double Agent" as a part of their story.

Rally Master, perhaps? A leading position among Mandalorian forces... or just Bedraal Fergo the Mandalorian?

I have to agree with this ... even in the books they generally emphasize on the fact that they are mandalorians. I think that:

Name, Legacy Name, The Mandalorian would be a given when they made titles for every class.

Edited by Viciouz

I think people want Mandalorian NOT mandalore..... the latter would be silly

This. In fact, after the Great Hunt Mandalore ushers you into the tribe aboard his spaceship, and on one mission an NPC says, "you Mandalorians are all the same" so once you hit 35 you technically are. I would like to see a class quest where you do a full-on trial for the proper status though.

Edited by Diddley

I agree. I was disappointed as well that I didn't receive the title of Mandalorian when I was made into one. And I do like the Champ of the Great Hunt title, but it's way too long, especially when combined with my name and my surname..