Neutral worth playing ??

Zapph

I just recently came back to play swtor with a friend of mine we both played jedi he went dark side and I went Light side. But now i'm thinking to go and try going neutral, but was wondering if it's worth it . Does it change anything to your story ? Does it add anything at all? I know about the alignment weapon binds etc, has there been any changes for neutral alignment at all ?

There has been no change for neutral alignment - no relics for neutral and the like.

That being said, stop farming points and make conversation decisions you think you will enjoy. Who cares if a companion's affection goes up or down? Who cares that you made a DS choice when you want the character to be LS? Sometimes the LS choice is stupid :).

Unfortunately there is still not much reward to playing a nuanced character.

That being said, stop farming points and make conversation decisions you think you will enjoy. Who cares if a companion's affection goes up or down? Who cares that you made a DS choice when you want the character to be LS? Sometimes the LS choice is stupid :).

+1. Despite my statement above, both my IA and SI are fairly grey. Make choices that fit with the character you want to play. Hopefully, at some point we'll get similar rewards for these choices as those who farm LS or DS points.

Honestly, I fail to see why armour can't be limited to people who have accrued a certain amount of DS and LS points. The game keeps track of it after all.

- Arcada