Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cheep decorations?

GavinBail
10.16.2015 , 04:22 AM | #1
Is there some vendor that sells really cheep decorations? I don't really care what they are/look like, with the new expansion it looks like I'm going to have to run conquest, which if I understand things correctly means it will really help to have +100% bonus from Strongholds. Up until now I had been focusing on making my 1 stronghold look great, so I can totally fill 3 of them with random junk for the bonus, I just want to know the most cost efficient way to do it.

SteveTheCynic
10.16.2015 , 04:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by GavinBail View Post
Is there some vendor that sells really cheep decorations? I don't really care what they are/look like, with the new expansion it looks like I'm going to have to run conquest, which if I understand things correctly means it will really help to have +100% bonus from Strongholds. Up until now I had been focusing on making my 1 stronghold look great, so I can totally fill 3 of them with random junk for the bonus, I just want to know the most cost efficient way to do it.
If you don't mind a bit of levelling tedium, you can max out the holostatue quest reward decorations by repeatedly creating new alts, levelling them to 15, going to fleet to do the holostatue quest again, then deleting the characters. You have to level to 15 because that's when you can take the holostatue quest.

The vendor that you get as part of that will sell you basic decos for not-too-many credits, and you can sell copies of her to her for 100 credits each. The decorations that you get for the holostatue quest don't max out uniformly, and the ones that max out first can be sold for 100 credits each to reduce the overall cost of the process.

Farm quickly respawning easy-to-kill mobs - you will gradually (but slowly) build up a collection of datacron decorations. It's free in credits / comms / prefabs / CCs terms, but it is ssssssllllllloooooooowwwww, so expect to spend a lot of time doing it if you go down this road.

And buy the four cheapest stronholds (both of DK and Coruscant, NS, and Tatooine, I think) to reduce the cost of the SHes themselves.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Exiled-Phoenix
10.18.2015 , 12:55 AM | #3
Temple chairs for 1 credit at the bounty broker area on the fleet
Meat trees for 1 credit at the rishi rep vendor

Icestar
10.18.2015 , 04:29 AM | #4
There is a vendor with decorations for credits near the stronghold terminals at Fleet.

If you want lots of decorations you can search there, it will be cheaper then chasing decorations through the cartel market.

Edit: Stronghold, not conquest

Exiled-Phoenix
10.18.2015 , 11:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
There is a vendor with decorations for credits near the conquest terminals at Fleet.

If you want lots of decorations you can search there, it will be cheaper then chasing decorations through the cartel market.
What is a conquest terminal?..

Icestar
10.18.2015 , 05:26 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
What is a conquest terminal?..
Sorry, I ment the stronghold terminals

The one where you can check out other players strongholds. There are three (I think) vendors there and one of them sells decorations for not that much credits.