Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I delete a stronghold

Jedi_riches
10.14.2015 , 06:52 AM | #1
I currently have 3 strongholds, Nar Shadaa, Dromund Kaas and Courscant. I got the Nar Shadaa one as a perk of being a subscriber and I made the silly mistake of purchasing the capital planet ones when they were 1 credit each.

Now I usually only use the stronghold really for legacy storage but wanted to help "boost" any future conquest points by having a completed stronghold, I currently have completion at 13% (is that taking into account 2 empty strongholds) but I certainly don't need 3 of them.

SteveTheCynic
10.14.2015 , 07:29 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
I currently have 3 strongholds, Nar Shadaa, Dromund Kaas and Courscant. I got the Nar Shadaa one as a perk of being a subscriber and I made the silly mistake of purchasing the capital planet ones when they were 1 credit each.

Now I usually only use the stronghold really for legacy storage but wanted to help "boost" any future conquest points by having a completed stronghold, I currently have completion at 13% (is that taking into account 2 empty strongholds) but I certainly don't need 3 of them.
Leave them. It won't do any harm to have them, and you can later finish them as well, getting your completion even higher. (In theory, add a fourth, either Tatooine or Yavin 4, or maybe even from KotFE if there's a new one there, to add even more total completion points...)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.