Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ideas for new decorations? maybe....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Ideas for new decorations? maybe....

LeonoraOmega
09.05.2015 , 04:33 AM | #21
So, if anyone has spent some time looking at the decorations windows after some of the more recent updates here is some good news.
1. Wild space pack contains sith personnel decorations and more computers etc.
2. the personnel tab of the decor window now has a subsection called "trainers" which is empty atm but gives some hint to a future update (maybe?)
3. there is now a "champions" subcategory on the personnel tab, still empty, we can speculate that this maybe important npc decorations or maybe decoration that resemble characters etc. The point is it exists, so they are adding some personnel decorations that can be considered as "champion" characters

So some good news there

whatorthat
10.09.2015 , 06:06 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ExiledMessenger View Post
I've been keeping a list of decorations I find interesting as I level new characters during 12xp. Feel free to suggest additions to the list.

http://tor-decorating.com/interestin...r-strongholds/
Just want to second: this is, indeed, an excellent list.

I'd really like to see the holographic battle-plan table. It shows up a couple of times in Dromund Kaas--and I know there's one in the northern part of DK's market area.

ExiledMessenger
10.09.2015 , 06:30 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by whatorthat View Post
Just want to second: this is, indeed, an excellent list.

I'd really like to see the holographic battle-plan table. It shows up a couple of times in Dromund Kaas--and I know there's one in the northern part of DK's market area.
Thanks, I appreciate that.
TOR Fashion / TOR Decorating - Visual Equipment Databases

KharonKleoni
10.13.2015 , 09:20 AM | #24
I see loads of stuff on starter planets and capitol planets that I would love to have in my SH's, they are out there, make them available, and not too rare or expencive, one SH-vendor from each planet(themed) on fleet with many items for sale using different methods of payment? More variety on personel, signs, pictures/paintings, class themed decorations(Smuggler/BH etc.) The weapons I have used, even display whole sets of different outfits. Holo's of beasts, ships, important persons in each class storyline/planet storyline as a nice gift befor you move on to the next planet.
BW would make loads of $ if they lowered the cost of SH's and their expansions, and let us have more than 4 SH's open at any given time. I would love to have one for each class + one for the whole family/lagacy.