Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ideas for new decorations? maybe....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Ideas for new decorations? maybe....

Icestar
06.29.2015 , 05:25 PM | #11
Sitting NPCs, I have suggested this before and it would add much to the stronghold.

Now everyone stands up, not looking relaxed at all

PetersCD
07.08.2015 , 09:04 PM | #12
I'd kill to see the reactor from the Storm Carrier (Makeb) added as a decoration
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....1436410903.gif

Valmassca
07.15.2015 , 02:25 PM | #13
having a basic comm vender in your SH or guild ship would be Epic , it would give players more freedom , or multiple
venders , kinda like the fleet only a bigger list , idk it just sounds cool to me so i can stay off the laggy fleet but i would love more environment decorations more trees, plants, fountains (bigger) ,a water fall decor (sorry i said this already) , maybe even some birds singing like in the back ground...hmmmm what else , OH what about a glowing tree which gives off light to light up the room or if the room is huge light up parts of it.. i will keep thinking
Lucasistra lvl 60 Sorc DPS main <Alluring Darkness> GL
and Lucaruby lvl 60 Jedi sage DPS <The Gathering> GL
Harbinger
-Evera

IcarasBane
07.15.2015 , 09:37 PM | #14
I would like us to get some Republic and Empire crew members or guild ships pls. Different one doing different actions. The ability to place Ops and pvp dummies on guild ship. Also some prison cells would be nice.

kllong
08.02.2015 , 01:09 PM | #15
More civilian NPCs in general.
I'd like one NPC in gear similar to the Massassi Targeters gear who is using binoculars with a side to side sweep animation. They would be great for those outlying hooks on Yavin!

Iestyndenisgadd
08.23.2015 , 07:44 AM | #16
They somhould add hutts and the pig people and do a hero personnel ppack with people like satele and theron Shan and commander malcome ect

Banthabreeder
08.23.2015 , 01:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by kllong View Post
I like to make my strongholds look populated with the personnel decos; it makes the environment much more interesting.

I would love to see more personnel and a greater variety of personnel.
  • More animated personnel (dancing, talking, repairing, drunkenly stumbling, etc.).
  • Personnel attached to furniture (i.e., sitting in a chair, sleeping on a bed, etc.)
  • More female personnel.
Do you realize how difficult it is to read your text in that color?
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Exiled-Phoenix
08.23.2015 , 01:51 PM | #18
In all honesty i would like to see more common decorations like signs, seats, tables, desks, computers but easier to obtain.

Crafting the prefabs is boring as hell.... and everything else come from cartel packs.. $$

XiamaraSimi
08.23.2015 , 07:46 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
In all honesty i would like to see more common decorations like signs, seats, tables, desks, computers but easier to obtain.

Crafting the prefabs is boring as hell.... and everything else come from cartel packs.. $$
Im still waiting for all those decos that are in the list that say they are from the prefab vendor to actually be on the prefab vendors...

Tadagyt
08.31.2015 , 01:09 PM | #20
I want:
1-Exar Kun statue, centerpiece.
2-There are some golden wall banners inside Toborro's house in Makeb. I NEED those. Each time I go in there I'm like... I want those things for my NS stronghold!!
3-More sith artifacts. There are tons of things inside the Korriban tombs that we still can't get.
4-This might sound silly, but I want the relic containers in the massassi daily area of Yavin 4
5-A hutt NPC decoration.
Theronite & Arcannite

Long live the Empire!