Sith Warrior Random Questions

gabbegibbz

So I've played through the whole story, Ilum, Makeb, almost the whole SoR, Oricon and KOTFE as a LS Warrior, and I was wondering about what the community would answer to some questions I have. This is just for fun, mostly because I'm obsessed with the Sith Warrior Class.

So here goes:

1. What is the best way to play the Sith Warrior Story according to you? (DS, LS, Gray etc.)

2. Which companion (in the SW Story) would you like to be more developed the most?

3. Did you like the ending?

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

5. Did you also think that all Broonmark said was "Blood", "Revenge", and "Vengeance"?

As said above, this was just some random questions I came up with in my head.

Edited by gabbegibbz

1. What is the best way to play the Sith Warrior Story according to you? (DS, LS, Gray etc.)

2. Which companion (in the SW Story) would you like to be more developed the most?

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

5. Did you also think that all Broonmark said was "Blood", "Revenge", and "Vengeance"?

1. Light leaning gray.

2. Quinn. Love him to bits!

3. It's been a long time, but I remember enjoying it.

4. One of each for completionism. LS is boring, DS is too over the top wack-a-doodle.

5. Thanks to fanfiction I just hear him say "blorp"

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

Fun questions. :)

1. Neutral, leaning LS. Makes a very pragmatic character.

2. Pierce, actually. He's got hints of depth but really could have used more screen time. There is ambition and scheming hinted at, particularly in LS Jaesa's convos, would have loved to see more of that.

3. I did. It was fun, and a good fit for the story.

4. DS actually. She's nuts, but happy in her own little murderous world. LS I can't see managing long in the Empire, that much sugar would melt in DK's rain and likely drag the SW with her.

5. Mostly, but he's a few tauntauns short of a herd, as it were. Also 'Claws', don't forget the claws, and I kinda liked his calling the crew the Sith Clan.

1. Dark Side

2. I so miss my warrior's Quinn.

3. Yes. Which as I consider the 3 end-game warriors on my list makes sense, I suppose.

4. DS Jaesa, with the provision my warrior slapped her upside the head and declared, "No! That's plain stupid crazy; not dark side."

5. I always forget Broonmark. Seriously.

1 I sort of stole the SI background. My SW was a champion pit fighter who was discovered to be force sensitive in the arena. Body type 3. Think "Sith Conan". So he's mostly LS, but certainly won't let a threat live to come back at him.

2 Quinn. Poor guy was torn between his loyalty to the Wrath and his debt to Baras. I think his attempt at the Wraths life was more of a suicide attempt than an actual attempt on the Wraths life

3 LS Jaesa. Destroying a woman's worldview and personality just doesn't fit his own beliefs.

4 loved the ending

5 I would have left Broonmark behind if I could have. Pointless character

Edited by BlazeTomahawk

I'd say gray leaning lightside. If you play as an honorable warrior who occasionally shows mercy, you'll get to this point pretty quickly.

Jaesa. I love Vette and Quinn, but Jaesa is a Jedi-turned Sith apprentice, and if you keep her LS then she tries to change the empire from the inside. It would be interesting to see how she continues on this path when you consider all the challenges she faces. In many ways I find LS Jaesa more interesting than DS, since DS can be boiled down to "kill, kill, maim, maim, laugh manically".

I LOVED the ending to the class chapters. You potentially have more power than the Dark Council, since you have the authority to take them out if so ordered. When you walk into a room, people go "OH SH*T SOMEONE(S) IS DYING HORRIBLY VERY SOON." You are the Emperor's Wrath, and you are amazing.

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

LS Jaesa, for the reasons that I described in question 3.

Yes. I found him pretty pointless, to be honest, I never used him or Pierce.

1. Mostly Dark, with some Light options mixed in for the sheer glory of trolling. Smart, but still a supervillain, that's the ideal, IMO. Playing too far on the Light side, and the story starts making too many assumptions about your character's motives and such, and I don't like that "railroaded" feeling.

2. I mean, they're all kind of one-dimensional ('cept for Vette, maybe), and most of them are well-established in the sense that their "flat" personas really are pretty much the sum total of their characters, so I'm not sure how much potential any of them really have left. But I guess if it were just about screen time, I wouldn't mind seeing more Pierce.

3. It worked out okay. No authority but not beholden to anyone...ultimate freedom. For people who wanted that sort of role for their characters (and I'm one of them!) it was pretty good.

4. Dark. As mentioned in #2 it's not like either of them is particularly complex or anything, but at least Dark Jaesa is so...gleeful in her archetype that she's entertaining. Plus Light Jaesa participates in some of that railroading I mentioned disliking in #1.

5. I thought he mostly said "boomp", "whump", and "zoooooo", really.

This is just for fun, mostly because I'm obsessed with the Sith Warrior Class.

Glad to hear I'm not alone in my obsession :D

I played my main SW as a defender of the Empire, more on the pragmatic side than on the vicious one. I ended up on Light III I think even though I like to imagine her more on the grey side of things :p

My first thought would be Quinn! On second thought I would like more development for all of them, save Broonmark who is there for some unknown reason. I just wish they had more interaction between themselves, the potential is there. Am I the only one imagining all the fun stuff that goes on aboard the ship when the SW is away? Vette and Pierce making Quinn's life a living hell and Jaesa standing there rolling her eyes or giving in and having a heartly laugh? :D

But yeah, give me more Quinn :p

Love it. The ending scene was amazing! :)

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

My main, like I said, is LS so LS Jeasa is the way to go for her. Her apprentice and best friend :)

DS Jeasa is too much on the wild side for my tastes but she works so damn well with a DS SW who is her lover.

What I think about Broonmark is that he has no place on my ship :mad:

1 : Dark Side but not stark raving mad. I usually hover around D3-D4 as my SW. I should have been able to join Malgus :(

2: I'd say Vette because she's in my Top 3 NPC's in this game, but Jaesa getting actual development and more depth to either version would be great.

3: Yep. One of my favorite stories from level one to KOTFE.

4: LS. DS Jaesa is just Chaotic Stupid to me.

5: Wait, are we talking about Broonmark or Jaesa again?!

Edited by Mykra

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

1. Dark side. The story was clearly written with dark side in mind, and light side feels very out of place with your character being forced to

become the emperor's wrath. The guy who assassinates people for the most dark side character in the game does not fit in with the light side, IMO.

2. Broonmark, of course. He's the most boring and one-dimensional character in the warrior's party, and would benefit the most from extra development.

3. No. Unlike the agent story, the warrior plot doesn't leave you with any choice as to your character's role in the future.

4. DS

5. No, he also said "clan."

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

1. I've recently rerolled a toon, played her as a gray SW and had a blast. She's merciless when needed, but not a bloodthirsty mindless beast. She treats allies kindly and has a great sense of humor (much to Darth Fatso's chagrin).

2. Pierce. I think he could be a full fledged romance option and deserved to have a deepened personality.

3. Yes I did. Simple and effective.

4. DS. Even she's too psycho for my tastes, LS doesn't fit the story as well as DS, unless you're playing a full LS reformer SW.

5. Broonmark is bland and forgettable. Not cool enough to be liked, not stupid enough to be hated.

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

1. Mostly LS. I usually end up around Light III.

2. Quinn, Quinn and Qunn! Love the guy.

3. Has it ended? The SW storyline segues very smoothly and naturally into post-50 content, including KotFE. The end is still out there!

4. LS always. My warriors universally despise crazy "for the lulz" dark side force users.

5. Honestly, I've yet to talk to Broonmark outside of the missions on Hoth. I tend to forget he exists. Given a choice, my warriors wouldn't have recruited him in the first place.

1. DS - Don't miss your chance to be the ultmiate ******!

2. Jaesa - I hope we see her return in KOTFE

3. Yes

4, DS Jaesa - Suits DS SW very well

5. All he ever said was 'Why don't I ever leave your ship?!'

So I've played through the whole story, Ilum, Makeb, almost the whole SoR, Oricon and KOTFE as a LS Warrior, and I was wondering about what the community would answer to some questions I have. This is just for fun, mostly because I'm obsessed with the Sith Warrior Class.

So here goes:

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

1- Got 3 Sith warrior Ladies and they are all Light Side . I just can't do DS on a sith warrior.....

2-Tsk...not most killed? cose QUINNN! :p Hum...most developed? All of them . Since I find them (save for Vette) Boooring . As in I would have Loved if they did the same thing as what they did in the Agent . Where companions interact and seem to be aware of each others . Also , the fact that even if you hate Quinn , he act like if you did . Same with Pierce and all of them . So yeah , they all could use more..''developement''..

3-Yes and No . Yes I got to kill fatso...No , I wish there was more dialogues in that final Battle . For all the times he patronize you....I really wish I could vent at him before slicing him .

4-LS jaesa . And there should be a romance for EVERYONE with her .

5- I hate him...I see him like a bug that I can't get ride of since the ship has no windows...:mad:

I have 4 warriors, 3 are light side IV or V so that is obviously my preferred way of playing the class story. But that does not mean I took every single LS option, I definitely did not. Each has a few thousand dark side points in there too. The 4th was my attempt at a fully DS SW and it really did not work for me.

On top of the development already there? Pierce.

One of my favourite class story endings, I loved it.

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

LS Jaesa.

DS version is a far too over the top chaotic "just because" Sith for me, that type of personality I despise. I really like what they did with LS Jaesa though, and how she fitted with a grey or LS SW.

I am not sure what you are trying to reference to here, sorry, I didn't only hear him say those 3 words, he said quite a bit more. But I do think he's an awesome murder-beast, I dragged him along often enough to almost like the murderous creature.

So here goes:

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

1-DS

2 Quinn- He's one of the best characters in the game, tied with Vector. But they needed to expand on the betrayal. It made absolutely NO sense for him to have done it when you look at his behavior before and after.

3 loved it

4 Neither. Both were boring as hell

5 Broonmark rotted in my cargo hold the entire game.

Edited by Avashnea

So here goes:

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

1. Start as an honorable darksided warrior, someone who will kill opponents in battle but at the same time will honor them rather than being bloodthirsty. The sith warrior seems like someone who is made to surprise people by being eloquent and insightful rather than a brutal thug to me so that is how I play him.

He will almost never kill someone too weak to defend themselves and seeks greater challenges in combat against strong opponents (imagine my glee when he flat out tells someone as much) above everything.

Over time he leans more and more heavily lightsided but he will still kill people who deserve it (Hutts, stupid-evil sith, stupid-evil jedi as long as they aren't flat out rabid like a certain someone who was spared because he wasn't even worth killing and he needed jedi help)

I believe that a mostly lightsided sith who can make some very darksided decisions when it is for the good of the empire and who will balance eagerness for battle with compassion for those weaker than himself is incredibly interesting to play. As opposed to pure light or pure dark who can be one sided my sith /knows/ he is the most dangerous person in the room and anyone who doubts it will get a wake-up call, but not to the point of needless cruelty. (Vette disapproves, Vette approves)

When he makes an alliance with someone he honors that alliance fully, no matter who it is with. He won't stab someone in the back if they are helping him even for his own benifit or the empires because it goes against his sense of honor to do so..

Lol wow that turned in to an essay.

2. I would like to see all of my companions expanded on except for maybe Broonmark, unless they balance it out he doesn't fit in to my warriors crew very well beyond my warrior simply keeping him around to point his bloodlust at people who deserve it. I would like to see my warriors relationship with Vette expanded on, and since she still isn't a female romance I would like to see her sisterhood with my femwarrior expanded on.

3. Yes I did, note~ I took the darkside option. I have zero regrets.

4. Lightside, Jaesa always ends up confused by my warrior at first because he killed someone she was close to yet spared others, the moment that they meet I give her exactly what she expects from a sith

"I was manipulating you, I wanted you to be confused. You can't protect him if you're dead!" Then turned around at the last minute after the battle with that very very gently stated (love sw's male voice) "killing you would be a tragedy.." before bringing her to my side and becoming an agent of imperial reform with her help, helping to guide her down the proper path and encouraging her to be strong and grow through hardship

(you must succeed at this or you will fall) was pretty inspiring and entirely in line with my warriors entire outlook on life in general, LS Jaesa seems more balanced out than flat out lightside when you take her under your care that way (she is sweet and lightsided as sugared flowers in the middle of a farm full of happy puppies and rainbows, but she is amazingly determined sugared flowers which my warrior respects)

5. Pretty much what I said at the end of my comments at 2 about him, but he does have moments where he says things like "you taught me when to kill and when to spare" that make him atleast somewhat more likeable, that said I have admittedly never taken him off of my ship.

Edited by Aryalandi

100% Dark Side. Most of the choices are befitting a Sith anyway. It's a ton of fun too.

I liked Jaesa a lot, I'd have liked if there was more we could do with/learn about her. Especially DS option.

I thought it was fitting, and fun. I despised Baras from early on, so I really enjoyed it.

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

Dark side, definitely. It's so twisted and horrible, but such an awesome option we have.

Broonmark will always just be that giant creepy fuzzball in the cargo bay. Honestly, I never used him after I got him, Jaesa was my go-to companion once I got her, before her I used Vette all the time.

I really enjoyed playing a (mostly) LS sith warrior, but if you played one don't get too attached to them if you want to continue into KotFE. BioWare decided that all SW are now dark sided and their autodialogue reflects this even if you pick a LS choice they autodialogue "how can I spread terror through the masses if there are no masses" ***?

I really enjoyed playing a (mostly) LS sith warrior, but if you played one don't get too attached to them if you want to continue into KotFE. BioWare decided that all SW are now dark sided and their autodialogue reflects this even if you pick a LS choice they autodialogue "how can I spread terror through the masses if there are no masses" ***?

I always took that as my warrior having a moment of dry humor at Lanas expense honestly, most of my sith warriors dialog thus far has still been pretty fitting for him as a lightside character especially during the inspirational speeches XD you have to expect snark from the male.. he is voiced by Alistair after all, both genders on both warrior and sorc though have moments of evil justification for their good deeds.. lol it's to be expected XD... "how can I put this in a way a sith will understand as logical? Ooo I know~ *snarks about making the masses fear me, or wanting more people to rule over*

You can then go on to having a serious moment where you are back to being obviously good.

I love the Warrior story, its my joint second fav story of the game.

Neutral/Dark side, I tend to play him as a more honorable warrior but someone who can still be ruthless. I cannot play LS sith they simply make no sense to me, if my sith were so inclined they would simply defect and become a out and out jedi.

Pierce, I liked his no nonsense approach and if I did not like Jaesa as my companion so much he would have been my main companion, in most of the other classes he would easily be the one to use.

Yes I did like the end.

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

DS Jaesa always, I like that she is a little psychotic but since my sith is always neutral/dark it makes more sense to turn her.

Honestly I don't remember much about him.

So here goes:

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

1. Dark 2 s where I end up most of the time.

2. Split between Jaesa and Vette. I would like to see Quinn one more time, to throw him out of an exhaust port like he deserves.

3. Yes

4. DS because I like turning Jedi as SW.

5. I never talked to Broonmark much.

I dunno about 'best'. Favorite is definitely LS with a little gray.

Jaesa, of course. Pretty much all I want out of the game at this point is an LS Jaesa gaymance.

It was okay. Nothing special. The Warrior story peaks in Chapter 1; there are bits and pieces throughout the rest of it that are reasonably good (e.g. Belsavis) but for the most part the story gets weaker after confronting Nomen Karr.

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

LS.

blooooorp

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

1. Neutral leaning towards DS. In other words, the idea is that the SW is still a bad guy, but a more calculating, Machiavellian one rather than a dumb berserker/lunatic.

2. My initial reaction is to say Vette cause she's my favorite of the bunch, but I would like to see what they have in store for Quinn and Jaesa in KOTFE. Both have potential.

3. Yes. Slaughtering Baras was satisfying.

4. DS Jaesa. The whole thing where you hunt her retracing her past works better as a story this way, IMO. You literally dismantle and destroy her whole past and when you finally goad Nomen Karr into falling to the Dark Side, she has no choice, really - there is literally nothing left for her in the Universe but you. Which, understandably, breaks her and she goes insane. That's a good story to me.

5. Broonmark is very boring and one-note. To be honest, most of the time I forgot he even existed.