Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

D_efcon
08.03.2019 , 10:37 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by istvana View Post
I am *well* over the age of 40 - but I heard a while back that in common with many guilds on this server you were mostly in west coast or oceanic time zones and guild chat was pretty dead until late at night my time (I am east coast). Is that still true?
My best recommendation would be to try it out, Istvana. I've been playing with Elders of the Republic while on EST for years, and have friends that I honor and respect here. It can be quiet at times. People have lives and children and things to work on. We get together for Ops on Friday nights. It's true that it is very late on EST.

You could just put one of your toons in our guild to test the waters if you'd like. We don't have any rules against it. You might enjoy the company of players your own age, and people who have an even temperament. We play all sorts of other aspects of the game. Including PVP, FP's, Conquest, decorating our flagships, talking on Discord, crafting. And we've been playing so long that there is a wealth of knowledge here. I hope you and anyone else for that matter would give us a try before dismissing us as a Pacific only raiding guild. That's our weekly training event, but we are so much more than that.

MacCleoud
08.06.2019 , 07:55 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by istvana View Post
I am *well* over the age of 40 - but I heard a while back that in common with many guilds on this server you were mostly in west coast or oceanic time zones and guild chat was pretty dead until late at night my time (I am east coast).

Is that still true?

I am not looking for a lot of guildmates to be on to run operations - if I wanted that I would be on Star Forge. But I do want a guild with a somewhat active typed chat so there are people to talk to and occasionally run less challenging content with that can be done with a single group.
I have been a member of Elders for a couple of years now, getting close to three actually. I am CST. There are several of us in the CST/EST time zones. Unless you are playing way early in the afternoon, there is usually a fair amount of people on at night. I have been crazy with RL lately and havenít had a chance to pop in very often, but when I pop in at night, there has always been enough to run some FP and/or WZís. If you havenít already joined, give us a try.

D_efcon
09.12.2019 , 10:05 AM | #63
We are still running our weekly training operations on Friday nights and have room for more players. Discord is our main hub of activity, although we are starting to move away from Guilded.gg due to problems with their website. We have revived our old site which is located here:
https://republicelders.gamerlaunch.com/

Katnipper
12.12.2019 , 06:11 PM | #64
Elders of the Rebublic/ Elders of the Sith is still going strong in 6.0. If you are 40 years old or older and looking for a patient, sensible and fun community then check us out!
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds...th-satele-shan
Show No Mercy!
Click here to get all kinds of cool ingame goodies.

Blooddlusst
12.16.2019 , 11:12 PM | #65
I"m an old returning player that would like to start grouping up for ops and 4 man content as well as learn the game again. I have 2 lev 70 players on the republic side, but never really played the imperial side that much. I think I have like a lev 16 or so. Anyway i'm looking to get back into the game and just have some fun doing ops, maybe a little pvp, but mostly PVE/Story Content.

Powersurge

tacoknite
12.31.2019 , 12:29 PM | #66
im 43, do you pvp at all as a guild?

twrekx
12.31.2019 , 09:40 PM | #67
Iím a returning player, been over 7 years, looking for an older guild. Iím an older player myself with toons on both sides. Iím still levelling my toons. Iím usually on every day after work or on days off.

Ontuu
01.06.2020 , 06:07 PM | #68
Hello everyone! Iíve been playing SWTOR for about a year now ! Iíve mostly played everything by myself! It would be nice to be in a fun guild!! I have 7 level 75 imperials and 4 Republic level 75 toons with some other ones Iím leveling! Iím a 51 year old Male Iím a Correctional Officer in California and getting ready to retire in 4 months! I played WOW for 14 years and I absolutely loved the game! But then the game was getting stale and then I came over to SWTOR and I absolutely love this game !!! Thank you for your consideration!! I will be in game tomorrow morning around 6am PST since Iím on the West Coast and I work swing shift

Kurvah
01.27.2020 , 04:11 PM | #69
We sound like a perfect match for each other. This is a link to our Guild Advertisement post which points you to how to contact us in game - or you can join our Discord Server where we all interact with each other.
https://sites.google.com/view/recruitingflyer-v02/home

This link is another advertisement which provides more detail.
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds...th-satele-shan

We look forward to seeing you in game

-PassingStar-
02.10.2020 , 11:30 AM | #70
I'd interested in joining your guild. I'll try a search the next time I'm logged in.
A Special Snowflake
Sorcerer Healer lvl 75
"When men know not what to do, they ought not to do, they know not what" - Abigail Adams