A question regarding the Nico Okarr Companion subsciber dates

Shuno

Hullo!

My subscription ran out around about 6th of August i was on a monthly payment plan and let it run out as i was going to be on holiday for 3 weeks and couldn't play so i thought "Ah why not let it expire if i'm not playing and i'll still get the companion as my account would be subbed for that date". but now i see that the date was changed to just after my subscription ended for whatever reason.

I am curious as to whether or not i'll still get the companion.

Anyway, sorry if this was already answered previously i did scan the forums a bit before making this post.:ph_thank_you:

Hullo!

My subscription ran out around about 6th of August i was on a monthly payment plan and let it run out as i was going to be on holiday for 3 weeks and couldn't play so i thought "Ah why not let it expire if i'm not playing and i'll still get the companion as my account would be subbed for that date". but now i see that the date was changed to just after my subscription ended for whatever reason.

I am curious as to whether or not i'll still get the companion.

Anyway, sorry if this was already answered previously i did scan the forums a bit before making this post.:ph_thank_you:

Yes, you will still get nico. source:

Great question! To keep it simple, all those subscribed on the Jul 31 OR Aug 10 deadline will unlock Nico during #FallenEmpire
Edited by hanebuch

A friend's sub ran out about 3 weeks ago (maybe 5th of August?).

On his behalf:

Will he receive Nico when he re-subs next year?

Will he receive Nico only for/in KotFE or is he available as a companion for the "old" story as well?

(Maybe like Tree is from level 10 onwards)

A friend's sub ran out about 3 weeks ago (maybe 5th of August?).

On his behalf:

Will he receive Nico when he re-subs next year?

Will he receive Nico only for/in KotFE or is he available as a companion for the "old" story as well?

(Maybe like Tree is from level 10 onwards)

So you are asking the exact same question that was asked by the OP. It was also answered above.

July 31st was the sub by date. He had to be subbed and not on a friend referral link.

So you are asking the exact same question that was asked by the OP. It was also answered above.

July 31st was the sub by date. He had to be subbed and not on a friend referral link.

No, not the same question, sorry for beeing unclear.

The OP has already re-subbed, M is going to next year. He wanted to know if Nico is available only when he starts he expansion or already earlier for his level 60 toons - he may have some time around christmas.

(and yes, he was sub, not referral)

Edited by Margorn

If you were subbed on JULY 31st OR AUGUST 10th, you will get the reward...not that hard to understand....As far as I can tell Nico is for the Expansion only, and your friend should be able to get him when he resubs next year since he was a sub on the 'sub by' date. Edited by tjmck

The official page says: "Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015." Since he's listed as a reward and not separately mentioned in the reward delivery bit, I've been operating under the assumption that he will arrive by mail. Though if they go about it like they did with Treek (an item that gives you an intro-quest), they could integrate it into the new expansion, but this feels unlikely to me. Got nothing to back that up other than gut feeling though.

My first guess would be that he'd be available to anyone, anywhere, but as of lvl10.