Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

YoshiRaphElan

Isn't MC, pretty much leaps and bounds above a normal human? Didn't he take out like 4 guys as a kid? Anyway this might be more of a battle, if you gave a scenario/weapons and such. Anyway i'll try to find some evidence, but am positive MC wins this and I ain't even that big a Halo fan. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Assault Rifle and Magnum won't do crap, frag grenade won't do crap. The plasma grenade could do something, ya but here is some evidence MC can pretty much dodge anything Boba throws at him.

Well according to the S2 Augmentations the Spartans reaction time pre Mjonir is 20 millseconds, a normal human is 215 milleseconds

10.75 times faster than human, round it to 11

The Mjolnir armor multiplies it by 5, that's 55 times faster than a human's

So he reacts 55X faster then a regular human.

“Your Spartans can run at bursts of up to fifty-five KPH,” he explained. They will only get quicker as they adjust to the ‘alterations’ we’ve made to their bodies. They can lift three times their body weight—which, I might add, is almost double the norm due to their increased muscle density. And they can virtually see in the dark.”

Able to run up to 34 MPH, can lift 3x their body weight and can see in the dark.

Bolts of superheated plasma from the Banshees punctuated the air. The Chief dodged to the right, then to the left; he ducked. Their aim was getting better.

Dodging plasma shots.

I'll find more, but Boba wouldn't even be able to hit MC with any of his weapons and in H2H he is just gonna get destroyed.

He went to the boxing ring, slipped through the ropes, and stood there waiting.This was starting to make sense. It was a mission. John had received orders from a superior officer, andthe four men were now targets.The big ODST pushed through the ropes and the others gathered to watch. “I’m going to rip you to pieces, meat,” he grunted through clenched teeth.John sprang off his back foot and launched his entire weight behind his first strike. His fist smashed into the man’s wide chin. John’s left hand followed and impacted on the soldier’s jaw.The man’s hands came up; John stepped in, pinned one of the man’s arms to his chest, and followed through with a hook to his floating ribs. Bones broke.The man staggered back. John took a short step, brought his heel down on the man’s knee. Three more punches and the man was against the ropes . . . then he stopped moving, his arm and leg and neck til tedat unnatural angles.The three other men moved. The one with the bloody nose grabbed an iron bar. John didn’t need orders this time. Three attackers at once—he had to take them out before they surrounded him. He might be faster, but he didn’t have eyes in the back of his head. The man with the iron bar swung a vicious blow at John’s ribs; John sidestepped, grabbed the man’s hand, and clamped it to the bar. He twisted the bar and crushed the bones of his attacker’s wrist. John snapped a side kick toward the second man, caught him in the groin, crushing the soft organs and breaking his target’s pelvis. John pulled the bar free—whipped around and caught the third man in the neck, hitting him so hard the ODST was propelled over the ropes. “At ease, Number 117,” Chief Petty Officer Mendez barked. John obeyed and dropped the bar. Like the pin, it seemed to take too long for the impromptu weapon to hit the deck. The ODSTs lay crumpled on the ground, either unconscious or dead.

Took on 3 ODSTs before he was even Cheif.

I don't know if you were around for the Halo:CE "Magnum" (it was called a pistol back then, when men were men and things were things), but that puppy would kill anything and everyone.

Oh so its not just a regular gun in the game?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M6C_Personal_Defense_Weapon_System Is it this thing? Dunno much about Halo never got into it.

Eh still I dunno if it would pierce Boba's armor, at least the chestplate and helmet he could get the arms and legs though, but Boba is mobile with his jetpack. But even still MC kills Boba anyway, so not that it really matters he can just evade Boba until he runs out of his weapons and engage him H2H or just go from the start into H2H.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Didn't Fett get in a close fight with Vader over a box? He survived a fight with Vader. And even Palpatone acknowledged his skills. And also just a question will Slave One play apart since it is interfaced with Fett's armor?

Just putting info out here. Pro-Mandos get their heads chewed on a lot.:rak_03:

Didn't Fett get in a close fight with Vader over a box? He survived a fight with Vader. And even Palpatone acknowledged his skills. And also just a question will Slave One play apart since it is interfaced with Fett's armor?

Just putting info out here. Pro-Mandos get their heads chewed on a lot.:rak_03:

It wasn't really a fight, Vader had Boba on the ground twice, disarmed him, whatever Boba threw at Vader he just shrugged off, Vader realistically could have just ended that scrap whenever he wanted to.

Well even as a Fett fan, he honestly loses. sucks but true.

Wait what are the statistics on his version of Mandalorian Armor?

He wears a Duraplast chest piece which orange shoulder and kneepads, the rest of it was just power liner armor and a reinforced armor mesh/flight suit. The power liner just protecting him from fire, acid, intense heat and cold and dispersing physical and blast impacts and reducing injuries and knockdowns.

Really when you look at it, the armor is pretty ok. Its nothing really special but its something that a bounty hunter could wear, though it won't really save him from MC.

Oh so its not just a regular gun in the game?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M6C_Personal_Defense_Weapon_System Is it this thing? Dunno much about Halo never got into it.

Eh still I dunno if it would pierce Boba's armor, at least the chestplate and helmet he could get the arms and legs though, but Boba is mobile with his jetpack. But even still MC kills Boba anyway, so not that it really matters he can just evade Boba until he runs out of his weapons and engage him H2H or just go from the start into H2H.

Close, I was talking about this: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M6D_Personal_Defense_Weapon_System

It was an upgraded version specifically issued to SPARTANs because it kicked like a horse and fired 12.7mm Semi-Armor Piercing/High Explosive rounds. Basically, it punched through armor and then exploded... I don't see durasteel plates faring too well against those, especially given the weapon's inherent accuracy and it being the Chief's favored sidearm.

Boba gets his entire arsenal. To make it fair, Chief gets an assault rifle, magnum, two of each type of grenade (frag and plasma), and a jetpack. The fight is in a mountainous terrain (to take full advantage of both their jetpacks), and neither of them has backup.

his entire arsenal isn't much really.

He's got what 1 single rocket launcher on his back that is inaccurate and hard to fire which leaves him vulnerable.

A small flame thrower that can only be used close range and is useless against an armored opponent,

a wrist blaster that is inaccurate (he couldn't even hit Luke when Luke was standing still)

A grapple hook which is ehhh

a blaster rifle which again is inaccurate

armor which covers his head and chest but leaving the rest of him vulnerable.

Master Chief has full power armor which is more then able to stop a direct rocket hit. He also has an energy shield. which regenerates.

So given a basic assualt rifle Master Chief would destroy Boba Fett... a bounty hunter who was killed by a blind Han Solo.

I'm going with MC. Boba would put up a good fight, but considering Halo 4 and MC got his abilites FURTHER upgraded, in the end he'd beat the crap out of boba.

Plus if you gave him covenant weaponry, it would be over that much faster.

More equal battle, would be the gunny from ODST vs Boba fet.