Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo Ranked Arena Points?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Solo Ranked Arena Points?

Screaming_Ziva
02.11.2019 , 10:09 AM | #1
With the only two options of collecting the new Monumental Data Crystals for mainhands and offhands being:
Quote:
Also acquire Monumental Data Crystals with a new Weekly Quest to either defeat the Lair Boss in Veteran Mode or earn Solo Ranked Arena Points.
I am wondering how quick / difficult it is to accumulate Solo Ranked Arena points. Do you get them for participation? Wins? Do you lose points for losses?
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

Seterade
02.11.2019 , 10:49 AM | #2
WUUUUT???! solo ranked is worth something?

JediMasterAlex
02.11.2019 , 10:50 AM | #3
I assume the weekly will require 50 points, just like the masterwork crystal weekly requires 50 granked points. it's 5 points per win and 1 point per loss. So unless you're willing to lose a lot of games, realistically you'd need at least 7 or 8 wins (with 10-15 losses) to reach the 50 points needed. If you only manage 6 wins, you'd need 20 losses, etc.

A complicating factor here is that season 10 ends with tomorrow morning's maintenance. There will be a 2 week gap before season 11 begins. I don't know whether ranked play will be fully disabled or if it will be allowed with no rating adjustments sort of like overwatch does between seasons. We'll find out tomorrow.

AnteError
02.14.2019 , 09:44 AM | #4
Do we know if the ranked points you amass towards the weekly persist through the Tuesday reset, or if they are wiped? Meaning you have one week to get 50 points, then they are wiped?

JediMasterAlex
02.14.2019 , 12:27 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AnteError View Post
Do we know if the ranked points you amass towards the weekly persist through the Tuesday reset, or if they are wiped? Meaning you have one week to get 50 points, then they are wiped?
They almost certainly won't wipe. No other weekly in the game resets itself on Tuesdays.

ShoranWolf
02.14.2019 , 04:25 PM | #6
Wow, You can actually get solo rank to pop! I maybe get it 2 a week and mainly lose so then I get 2 points
Yay me