"Hole" in the plot - Kotet playthru as Mando Bounty Hunter

Shayddow

Playing thru Kotet as a mando bounty hunter, in the first? chapter (on Voss), there is a point where the scene has your character say (if you elected light side decision), "Lana, take YOUR mandolorians and protect the shrine" -

Why are they LANA's mandolorians? They are Your people if you are Mando.

The dialogue should say, if you are a Mando BH: "Take MY mandolorians and protect the shrine.".

When one size fits all..... doesn't.:D

if your in command of a team of people, they are your people because you command them and look after them. it's not specific to lana or the bounty hunter. if Jorgan was in command of a team of Jedi or sith, they would be his jedi or sith for that mission or until the group is disbanded.

in any event, FE and ET storylines are riddled with plotholes since that overall storyline was meant for the jedi knight.

Edited by Celise

I would argue that playing any class except the Sith Warrrior or Jedi Knight is a plothole in itself. There is little to no motivation given to either the bounty hunter or smuggler to want to run an alliance to save galaxy, when you spent your previous story as a mercenary and pirate. I can see the Agent making some sense, due to things in their class story, but ultimately, you run into numerous plotholes unless you are a Sith warrior or jedi Knight. Edited by cool-dude

I would argue that playing any class except the Sith Warrrior or Jedi Knight is a plothole in itself. There is little to no motivation given to either the bounty hunter or smuggler to want to run an alliance to save galaxy, when you spent your previous story as a mercenary and pirate. I can see the Agent making some sense, due to things in their class story, but ultimately, you run into numerous plotholes unless you are a Sith warrior or jedi Knight.

No.

Just no.

Any class has equal potential motivation to be involved in the events of KotFE/KotET. Your narrow-minded view of the class characters could be translated to Knights and Warriors just as easily. It's not a "plot hole".

I would argue that playing any class except the Sith Warrrior or Jedi Knight is a plothole in itself. There is little to no motivation given to either the bounty hunter or smuggler to want to run an alliance to save galaxy, when you spent your previous story as a mercenary and pirate. I can see the Agent making some sense, due to things in their class story, but ultimately, you run into numerous plotholes unless you are a Sith warrior or jedi Knight.

Its a bit weird for Valkorion to suddenly have a huge man crush on the Consular or Inquisitor since he didn't have much to do with them compared to the Knight and Warrior but they still fit in pretty well. The Consular messed up his children of the Emperor plan and the Inquisitor helped run his Sith Empire so it still makes some sense he would be familiar with them. Plus, you know, they are actually force sensitive so at least its not trying to bang a square into a circle, the circle is just sort of a different color then the board you are sticking it in. I don't think they ever really rise to being a total plot hole.

Well, with the SI the story kinda blends in with the SoR plotline...the Emperor can take notice of that class during that run...I'd imagine the same could be said for the Consular. I've only just gotten to Yavin 4 with my SI, but so far it seems to meld pretty well. You're a member of the Dark Council and both you and Marr can easily agree that it's time to see the Emperor out.

Well with regard to the Consular (especially a light sided one) they do have a seat on the Jedi Council so I would imagine that would get his attention after they should up in Yavin and Ziost.

Consular should have his attention once the Consular starts messing with the Children of the Emperor.