Naked and Drunk

Mackeyla

Now that I have your attention....

We have, in the past, had successful super-fun nights full of both factions getting together in order to get drunk, get naked, and kill the crap out of each other and I know quite a few of us would enjoy doing it again.

So let's do it!

If this sounds like fun to you, we just need to pick a date. I suggest perhaps a date next weekend (18-20th) so that people have enough time to plan to attend. Which days work for those interested?

We'd also need someone willing to offer up use of their voicechat because that makes it even more fun in my opinion.

Let's get naked and do some fisticuffing!

:t_angel::t_redface:

We have, in the past, had successful super-fun nights full of both factions getting together in order to get drunk, get naked, and kill the crap out of each other and I know quite a few of us would enjoy doing it again.

just to clarify, we talking IRL, or in game.. :p

Hey cutie,

I was also interested in having another party night. I brought it up a while back, but it didn't seem to go anywhere. I'm sure my aliens would be highly interested just like last time. I would use my vent as well like last time but apparently some people have a problem with us so not sure if that woulld work. My vent server is still only a 25 man but deadweight is always welcome and other people that I can consider friends.

Saturday would probably be best for me.

Apparently Ive been doing this event for the past 3 weeks.

Drunken pvp is not an event, its a state of mind.

That said Im in

It's not pvp if you're playing with/by yourself... :eek:

Please spread the word in your guilds so we can get a nice turn out. Nyyci drunk=pure entertainment.

As far as location I'm open to suggestions. Last time we did it in the Outlaw's Den and it was pretty fun but we could certainly have it in Illum or maybe even in a PVE area that allows duels. It also depends on how many show up. If a ton show up it might get a bit out of hand in an open PVP area...which in itself would be both fun and annoying depending on how drunk you are.

Saturday the 19th works for me but I'll talk to some more people and see where their interest lies and try to come up with a happy medium. I'd also be willing to push it off another week just to get more people to show up.

Edited by Mackeyla

As long as nothing RL pops up, should be there XD, I wonder if we will crown a new naked duel champion lolz

As the current naked fisticuffs champion I have decided not to officially compete...I'm gonna hang onto my title for as long as I can. You all can duke it out for 2nd place!

I will have a snarky reply as soon as I get better window curtains, apparently the ones I have arent thick enough. Or did I leave my webcam on again.

I wasn't complaining! ;)