Juggernaut BiS Warhero mods?

-Swag-

Here are the steps to achieve the optimal gear, assuming you are starting from full Battlemaster. I suggest you get full Battlemaster + augment your Battlemaster as you get it. Fully augmented Battlemaster is pretty much equal to Full War Hero not augmented.

The order is also important. It is based on the basic item value (unmodified) and the cost incurred to optimize it. In the 1st Step, you want to prioritize the unmodified gear that gives you the best stats and in the 2nd step you want to prioritize the modification of the worst item currently equipped.

* Excluded costs of: Augments, Augment kits, Augment fee and Mod ripping fee

** When turning in a Battlemaster piece to get the War Hero piece, rip the mods and keep them, especially the + Power ones.

1st Step: Pre-remodded gear:

War Hero Vindicator's Lightsaber : Battlemaster Item + 3475 Ranked Comms

Augment + Add Advanced Might Augment 22

War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages : 1425 Ranked Comms +200 Comms

War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages : 1425 Ranked Comms + 200 Comms

War Hero Pummeler's MK-1 Package: 1425 Ranked Comms + 200 Comms

War Hero Pummeler's MK-1 Device : 1425 Ranked Comms + 200 Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Generator : Battlemaster Item + 3475 Ranked Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Handgear : Battlemaster Item + 2000 Ranked Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Headgear : Battlemaster Item + 2425 Ranked Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Chestguard : Battlemaster Item + 3200 Ranked Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Boots : Battlemaster Item + 2000 Ranked Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Greaves : Battlemaster Item + 2225 Ranked Comms

The Belt and Bracers have been omitted because they will be the first ones to get modified.

2nd Step: Remodding the gear:

*To remod our gear we use the War Hero Vindicator’s Handgear. It contains the optimal mod and the 2nd best enhancement. So while you are ripping the mods, use this enhancement to temporarily put in non-optimized gear and preferably the Boots and Pants.

Juggernaut's Exalted Bracers :

Purchase Juggernaut’s Exalted Bracers : 100 000 Credits

Add Advanced Might Armoring 26 crafted by Cybertech: Mats on GTN

Add War Hero Deft mod 26 by ripping the War Hero Vindicator’s Hands Mod : Battlemaster Vindicator’s Handgear (875 Comms) + 2000 Ranked Comms

Juggernaut's Exalted Belt :

Purchase Juggernaut’s Exalted Belt : 100 000 Credits

Add War Hero Deft mod 26 by ripping the War Hero Vindicator’s Hands Mod : Battlemaster Vindicator’s Handgear (875 Comms) + 2000 Ranked Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Boots :

Add War Hero Adept Enhancement by ripping the War Hero Force-Mystic’s Gloves : Battlemaster Force-Mystic’s Gloves (875 Comms) + 2000 Ranked Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Greaves :

Add War Hero Adept Enhancement by ripping the War Hero Force-Mystic’s Gloves : Battlemaster Force-Mystic’s Gloves (875 Comms) + 2000 Ranked Comms

War Hero Vindicator's Lightsaber :

Add Advanced Hawkeye Crystal : Crystal Mats on GTN

War Hero Vindicator's Handgear :

War Hero Vindicator's Headgear :

War Hero Vindicator's Chestguard :

Here are the steps to achieve the optimal gear, assuming you are starting from full Battlemaster. I suggest you get full Battlemaster + augment your Battlemaster as you get it. Fully augmented Battlemaster is pretty much equal to Full War Hero not augmented.

The order is also important. It is based on the basic item value (unmodified) and the cost incurred to optimize it. In the 1st Step, you want to prioritize the unmodified gear that gives you the best stats and in the 2nd step you want to prioritize the modification of the worst item currently equipped.

** When turning in a Battlemaster piece to get the War Hero piece, rip the mods and keep them, especially the + Power ones.

The Belt and Bracers have been omitted because they will be the first ones to get modified.

*To remod our gear we use the War Hero Vindicator’s Handgear. It contains the optimal mod and the 2nd best enhancement. So while you are ripping the mods, use this enhancement to temporarily put in non-optimized gear and preferably the Boots and Pants.

thanks mate

damn thank you for taking to time to write that up much appreciated.

Thanks for this post.

Are not you stacking too much surge by this though, considering surge will soft cap at 75% and will flatten at 80% (If i remember right from the surge graph)? What does the surge rate comes to after this adjustment?

If I'm not mistaken (could be, since I don't know the stats for the mod from vindicator gloves; however, I do know the enhancement he's mentioning from the sorcerer gloves), this is an optimal min/maxed Rage specced juggernaut setup. Yes, it exceeds (greatly) the surge soft cap, but it's worth it for rage juggs. This also stacks a LOT of power (well over 1200 if I remember correctly) - this is the gearing that lets those Rage Juggs smash for 6200-11k (6200's are from smashes on most opponents with full WH; 11k would be a smash on a pve geared sage/sorc).

OP should've requested optimal min/maxing based upon his spec - Vengeance would require a lot more crit/accuracy, for example.

Dont suppose someone can write up a list of BiS tanking gear for juggs :)

And please dont say respec to dps / get dps gear . I am not interested in that. I do fine in rateds with my tank gear but i would not mind min/maxing it

EDIT : I am currently trying out some might armoring 26's to replace some of pvp armorings but havent done anything beyond that so any further direction is nice :)

Edited by Mahariel

Thanks for this post.

Are not you stacking too much surge by this though, considering surge will soft cap at 75% and will flatten at 80% (If i remember right from the surge graph)? What does the surge rate comes to after this adjustment?

My total force crit multiplier is 107.95% and melee 77.95%. The BIS has +41 power and +53 surge. To retain the +41 power you could switch Surge with : Accuracy or Alacrity. So Surge is definitely the best choice.

The 2nd BIS is the +21 Power +53 surge and +45 endurance found in WH Vindicator Gloves. Some argue this is BIS. I personally don't have issues with my HP is bad sitting at 18 973 so I go with the full power and my Smash speak for itself. But the surge on both BIS and 2nd BIS is still +53.

If I'm not mistaken (could be, since I don't know the stats for the mod from vindicator gloves; however, I do know the enhancement he's mentioning from the sorcerer gloves), this is an optimal min/maxed Rage specced juggernaut setup. Yes, it exceeds (greatly) the surge soft cap, but it's worth it for rage juggs. This also stacks a LOT of power (well over 1200 if I remember correctly) - this is the gearing that lets those Rage Juggs smash for 6200-11k (6200's are from smashes on most opponents with full WH; 11k would be a smash on a pve geared sage/sorc).

OP should've requested optimal min/maxing based upon his spec - Vengeance would require a lot more crit/accuracy, for example.

You are correct. A vengeance Jugg would need more Crit, 30% unbuffed and accuracy could still be the same though. PVP tanks focus more on endurance in PVP and not avoidance. It is the opposite in PVE. But I still believe stacking Power as Vengeance is your best bet once you have 30% crit unbuffed

Dont suppose someone can write up a list of BiS tanking gear for juggs :)

And please dont say respec to dps / get dps gear . I am not interested in that. I do fine in rateds with my tank gear but i would not mind min/maxing it

EDIT : I am currently trying out some might armoring 26's to replace some of pvp armorings but havent done anything beyond that so any further direction is nice :)

I do not have the steps for a Sorc nor PT. But you can easily do it yourself at Mr.robot. Create spec and gear setups and remod it fully. Keep noting the change in the stats as you change stuff around.

As for Jugg tanking i have not done the steps, but there is a good Guardian tank you can follow. I encourage you to read his post and his guide:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=519334