Vastil and his fellow idiotic recruits

Loseriticus

Man, for some reason, I cannot keep all those dumb military recruits alive with smugglers. If one of them died I just let Vastil be killed to start over. I'm very careful, always approaching from a distance, sending in Bowdaar to get aggro, and picking them off. The last time I was almost done--16 out of 18 sand people when a group spawned right on top of me. Of course, a recruit was immediately killed. I just said forget it and finished it. Two out of three ain't bad. That's war for you!

Man, for some reason, I cannot keep all those dumb military recruits alive with smugglers. If one of them died I just let Vastil be killed to start over. I'm very careful, always approaching from a distance, sending in Bowdaar to get aggro, and picking them off. The last time I was almost done--16 out of 18 sand people when a group spawned right on top of me. Of course, a recruit was immediately killed. I just said forget it and finished it. Two out of three ain't bad. That's war for you!

Actually, if you skirt the edges of the Sand People, staying away from the Silvers, you can keep them all alive. You and your companion jump in and kill them quickly allowing Vastil and his recruits support you. You'll have the aggro. That's how I've been doing it now and haven't lost one since I started doing it that way a long time ago.