HK-47 question

earthtoearl

Once you've unlocked him on a single character:

1. Legacy Page (Y key)

2. Global Unlocks -> Other

3. At the bottom, Compaions.

4. Unlock HK-51 for your legacy.

Now, once he's unlocked for your legacy you still have to spend credits or cartel coins for each new toon.

Basically, you unlock him for legacy first, then for each toon.

Once you've unlocked him on a single character:

1. Legacy Page (Y key)

2. Global Unlocks -> Other

3. At the bottom, Compaions.

4. Unlock HK-51 for your legacy.

Now, once he's unlocked for your legacy you still have to spend credits or cartel coins for each new toon.

Basically, you unlock him for legacy first, then for each toon.

There is a 'HK-51 Republic' and 'HK-51 Empire' unlock because they unlock completely different (coding wise) companions. The two HK's, much like the two Treeks, have separate companion conversations depending on your side. -FabulousDoctor

I believe it's 1million credits in the legacy tab. I did quest on main and paid for 2 alts.

Yep it's a mil per toon.

Edited by toha

The legacy unlock is faction bound, meaning that if you unlock HK on an Imp toon your smuggler/trooper/counselor/knight won't be able to unlock it in the legacy page.

And vise-versa.

The initial legacy unlock is not faction bound. I unlocked him on my pub doing the Section X questline, and I was able to get him on my imp at level 1 using the credit unlock.

The initial legacy unlock is not faction bound. I unlocked him on my pub doing the Section X questline, and I was able to get him on my imp at level 1 using the credit unlock.

Yeah, the reason their is a 'HK-51 Republic' and 'HK-51 Empire' unlock is because they unlock completely different (coding wise) companions. The two HK's, much like the two Treeks, have separate companion conversations depending on your side.

• 2 weeks later...