Game controller?

TrixxieTriss

There are prolly some programs that forces your PC into thinking gamepad is actually a mouse etc.

You really don't wanna do that for GSF though; GSF is very much designed with mouse in mind. Trying to get along with pads or joysticks would just backfire. I can't imagine it offering any kind of an advantage or a better experience.

Edited by Stradlin

There are prolly some programs that forces your PC into thinking gamepad is actually a mouse etc.

You really don't wanna do that for GSF though; GSF is very much designed with mouse in mind. Trying to get along with pads or joysticks would just backfire. I can't imagine it offering any kind of an advantage or a better experience.

Actually I knew a very good pilot that didn't use Keyboard and mouse. If I recall, since this was a very long time ago it was a gamepad of some sort.

But generally speaking players will do better with Keyboard and mouse in GSF.

• 2 months later...

Learn mouse and keyboard. Even if you use Xpadder, you will never compete with a competent M+K player.

But welcome to GSF, its good to have you here. GSF is a hard learning curve with a high skill ceiling. As a result it has a large divide between an average player and an Ace. I *think* I recognize your name from the PVP forums? If I am right you have often advised people of the complexities of ground PVP and what they need to understand to get along with it. GSF is no different, except that is is much more skill reliant and far better balanced (class to class) than ground PVP.

Edited by Ttoilleekul