<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

Luniara

JEN'JIDAI

"The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall"

After 5 years of activity, though prelaunch, beta and the servers going live, I am saddened to announce that Jen'jidai is closing it's doors and ending it's reign within the community of JungMA. We wil no longer be afilliated with Legend Gaming and will be disbanding and moving on. The leaders have both decided it is best to end on a high note and go our own ways within SWTOR.

Jen'jidai has been well known throughout it's time by many fan sites, podcasts and Bioware itself. We have taken part in the betas, invited to the Guild Summit and frequented the conventions together as a guild to support SWTOR. During our reign, we have achieved tremendous success in PVE, having once been rated within the top 30 in the US and dominated in PvP. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end.

Which brings me to this...

I want you all to know how hard this is for me to do this. Upon working myself up through the ladder in our community, I eventually was given leadership of this guild and it has been a huge part of my life for some time now. These guys were my baby ducklings. There is nothing worse than completely stopping something you have done every day for such a long period of time or closing an amazing book that you simply did not want to end. I have grown so attached to this community that it hurts. I have looked upon each of our members, regardless if they are casual, hardcore, super known, skilled, shy, etc. and seen value. EACH one of them have given our community something that makes it unique. I've always believed that without the members, there was no community.

It's not the leadership that's important...it's the people. When I play the game, I looked upon them as a person sitting at a computer and not just some character on a screen who is expendable. These members who have stuck by our guild are all amazing and I couldn't have been more proud and honored to have been given a chance to lead each and every one of them and work/play along side them AND the community of JungMA.

To the community, it was a pleasure playing with you all and we could only wish you the best on JungMA and ANY server you decide to be a part of. Many of us, including myself will be moving on to other guilds so you will certainly still be seeing us. THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!

May the Force be in your favor!

Yours,

Luniara

Guild Leader of Jen'jidai

Edited by Luniara

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join us for the PVP, PVE, and RP, stay for the tirelessly entertaining conversations, comradery and a special merit badge that spares you from certain Sith Lord's homicidal tendencies. Sometimes.

Stop considering and fill out your application today!

I've been a member of JJ and LG since 2010 and its by far the best guild I've ever been in simply because it isn't a guild. It's a community. We really are family here and have met each other several times in real life and have shared both good times and the bad. So check out our guild/community homepage at Jen'Jidai

Jen'jidai is an Empire aligned guild that takes in any race and class. We have participated in both the guild beta and pre launch. One of our focuses, as a guild, is to provide our members with the tools and opportunities they deserve to get maximum enjoyment from this MMO. As I mentioned above, we support PVE, PVP and RP (having been ranked on fan sites within the top 50 US guilds in PvE) and actively tries to make our server a better place by reaching out to other guilds. We participate in cross faction RP with in depth story lines. We support and care about one another, grow stronger and simply know how to have a good time! Despite our numbers... I can say that everyone actually knows each other. It's not about whether we downed a boss first on our server or if we're able to beat up our opposing faction... it's about our members and pleasing these members so our community can work! We care about these people, our server and the entire SWTOR community. It's a home away from home.

Come check us out. http://www.jenjidai.com

Jen'Jidai is constantly changing and keeping up to date with ongoing events in TOR in order stay current. This includes helping new members. What we require out of people most is commitment. If a person shows they are on TOR doing dailies and participating in weekly raids day in and day out then they will find themselves a place here. So go to Jen'Jidai to find out more about the guild and maybe drop an application if you like what you see.

We have groups of people dedicated to PVP, and we have a group dedicated to solid raids three nights a week. As for RP, we have plenty of great stars who really make their characters come to life.

Everyone makes friends with one another, and we have many of us who have met in real life for conventions, and others who play games outside of SWToR together.

If you're considering a solid guild, visit our website, follow the directions for the application process, and if it all works out you can be one of the fold.

Jen'jidai is the place to be for PvE, PvP, or RP. We are a hardcore focused (casual friendly) guild that strives to be the best in all aspects of MMO gaming. We have players of all types dedicated to making our guild a friendly environment that is capable of meeting the desires of each individualplayer. We are well known throughout the server for being one of the best guilds in PvE, PvP, and RP.

We have have the majority of content server firsts for Storymode, Hardmode, and Nightmare mode Boss kills. Those kills we didn't get server first on we were Empire First/Server Second (Server Ranking Thread Located Here). We were ranked in the top 25 in the US and top 50 in the World for Hardmode Denova raid progression by fansites. We currently have one dedicated raid group that is recruiting for doing 8man and 16man progression. For more information regarding PvE/Rading, contact Tamonten, Navana, or Akoti.

Our PvPers are well known throughout WZs and Open World events for being some of the most skilled individuals in the game. Being the best in Rated and Regular WZs is our focus and welcome and new additions to the fold. Contact A'nimus for more information about our guild PvP.

RP events are scheduled weekly. We also provided forum based RP and major guild storyline events for anyone wishing to participate. We strive to coordinate RP and RP-PvP events with both Empire and Republic guilds to help foster growth in the server's RP community. For more information regarding Jen'jidai's RP Department and events, contact Vaeras, Aeetos, or Morin Drax.

To learn more about our guild and gaming community, check the links in my signature below.

Edited by Akoti

Looking to RP?

Jen'jidai holds weekly RP events and welcomes everyone (both Empire and Republic) to join them!

Looking to PvP?

Jen'jidai offers frequent Warzone groups during various times of the day, everyday! We strive to help our members out if they are being ganked as well!

Looking to succeed in Operations?

Jen'jidai was the first guild to clear both Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault on Nightmare mode! We know there is some mix up concerning this, so please check out the server progression thread for verification on all 8 man Nightmare mode server firsts here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533942

Regardless of the above, we're a really great community who cares about each member we possess. There are no cliques, there is no drama - we're all friends here despite our numbers.

Come check us out for yourself!

http://www.jenjidai.com

Edited by Luniara

This weekend we gathered up to get the +10 to all stats datacron to our alts, informal and espontaneous activity but fun, people brought their alts that didn't have it already and we quickly organized ourselves to get it, some members that already had it came to help as well.

Jen'jidai is about community and comradery, in small day to day activities we help each other and come together whenever the chance presents itself. Don't miss this, check the site and apply.

YOU like to play in Warzones and open world combat? WE PVP!

YOU like to do Operations/Run Flashpoints/Group for dailies? WE PVE!

YOU like to hang out on Nar Shadda and develop your character's story? WE RP!

YOU like to play alts? WE alt it up (even on the Republic side)!

If YOU want to participate in what WE do as a community, why not join us and see if you have what it takes to be a part of one of the largest SWTOR communities in existence? Click the Join us! link below to start on the path to greatness today!

Jen'Jidai has dedicated departments for all aspects of SWtOR, and one can find all kinds of awesome and fun things to do in any of them! We're recruiting for RWZs, 16 and 8 man Terror from Beyond operations, and any vast number of RP events that are happening constantly!

Visit our forums and check it out for yourself! If you want to be a part of a tight-knit, friendly, and occasionally raucous group, Jen'Jidai is the right place for you. Fill out an application to join our side of the galaxy today!

Are you a Flashpoint/Operation runner tired of that group that just keeps going face first into their selfish need to be ground into Peopleburger? Are you a PvPer seeking a competent group to show your enemies whatfor by means of the Force, or by forceful means?

Have we got the guild for you! Jen'jidai, offering a friendly smackdown to all those that stand before us!

PVP and PVE not your thing? Just wait, there's more!

Seeking a group of players, offering witty, intelligent and sometimes humorous Role Play, or even just conversation? You can find all this and more!

This Guild gets the Road Bump!

Edited by TRYW

Last night (9/26/12) Jen'jidai cleared Story Mode Terror From Beyond and 2/5 through Hard Mode Terror From Beyond in roughly 3.5 hours of raiding on the day of the patch release. We will be working through the rest of Hard Mode on our upcoming raiding days to complete the raid. If your interested in joining a capable and successful raid group, look no further than Jen'jidai. We do 8 and 16man operations on all difficulties.

For information on joining, contact me or visit the links located in my signature below.

Also, our guild spotlight from Bioware just went up on the official website. You can view it here!

Edited by Akoti