What chapter is Lana in?

Johnniebad

I just finished my class quest (so chapter 3). I think that she is in Knights of the Fallen Empire? Or is she in one before that, I just wanna grab her then go back do Hutt and Revan chapters. Or is that a terrible idea?

As for why, when I watched some videos on swtor she was always in them and seems like a cool companion.

Thank you

It's not a terrible idea. It's a not possible idea. Lana doesn't join you as a companion until Fallen Empire, but if you start FE it autocompletes Shadow of Revan (the prologue and epilogue, too), so you can't use Lana as your companion to do SoR. You can take Lana with you to do Makeb, as that is not autocompleted when you start FE, and starting SoR doesn't autocomplete Makeb, so it would be possible to skip Makeb, do SoR, start FE and play through far enough to have Lana as a companion, and then do Makeb, but that will really put the story out of order.

You should deff do SoR if you haven't though just to see the story how it leads up to her in the newer content. It's actually pretty fun. I've been in the process of running alot of my alts in the stories passed the class story. I still haven't done the new stuff on a non force user, I heard its less satisfying.

I still haven't done the new stuff on a non force user, I heard its less satisfying.

Find out for yourself. Really. Chapter XII is a bit strange on an NF-U, mostly because they messed with the story and removed a chunk of lessons about the Force from it and stuff like that. On the other hand, Chapter VI of KotET makes reduced sense for a *force user* class - why wouldn't Vaylin sense your presence?

The other chapters are largely "meh" on the NF-U versus F-U debate. Consider: what on Vandin depends on you being or not being a Force User in Chapter XIII?

No, really, the only way you'll ever know if it is more or less satisfying for you is by playing it.

Ya I'm at Ziost on my Op he is 75 (and he has stealth, what I missed the most about my assassin) so I think I'm gonna start doing that next, I've just been having alot of fun on this Jugg. But I did just finish all story questing with him, so I am gonna need to get into something else to keep motivated lol. One good thing about going through all these story arcs on different alts is the reputations at least.

If you do the prelude which is basically some flashpoints leading up to SoR she is in there and that's where you first meet her, but ya my reasoning for doing them all and not skipping stuff don't want to miss out on things later on. When your on your 10th toon it gets old but they're really not long anyways, even after doing them so many times I still have fun.