Community Team, Assemble!

EricMusco

I see you're being specific about subscribers in your post.

What about the preferred status players, since they too can buy the expansion without having to subscribe ?

What about the subscribers who buy the expansion and then go to preferred status ?

The only difference for those who are not subscribers are the typical restrictions that they have always had, as the chart describes linked below it. For instance, non-subscribers need to buy a weekly pass to do operations.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a bit more clarification on the differences between Rise of the Hutt Cartel and 2.0 put as simply as I can!

What subscribers will get without purchasing Rise of the Hutt Cartel:

• Class changes and balancing levels 1-50
  • Any itemization/world changes which affect levels 1-50
  • Legacy Achievements

What subscribers will get if they do purchase Rise of the Hutt Cartel:

• New Operation: Scum and Villainy
  • Nightmare Mode Terror From Beyond
  • Upgraded level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints
  • Level cap increase to 55
  • All new Makeb storyline

The new Operation and Hard Mode Flashpoints in Game Update 2.0 are Level 55 Elder Game Content. The level cap increase to 55 is included with the purchase of the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Free-to-Play restrictions apply. Visit the Free-to-Play Features Chart for more information.

-eric

So, wait. Am I being led to believe that the only thing, outside of the current content on 2.0, that we'll be receiving in RotHC is Makeb? Or will there be more included than just that? If there isn't, you're going to have a tough time justifying this for $20 to the F2Ppreferred players. Hell, I'm currently subscribing and you'll have a tough time justifying to me that it's worth $10. It would be nice if we found out if there's going to be more than just this and Makeb.

on va la jouer comme ça alors !

on tue notre forum on va investir celui la en parlant dans notre langue maternelle !

y'a aucune raison qu'on se fasse spoiler sur le contenu et autre, on va se faire notre place ici. on est abonné comme les autres.

Here is a bit more clarification on the differences between Rise of the Hutt Cartel and 2.0 put as simply as I can!

• Legacy Achievements

The new Operation and Hard Mode Flashpoints in Game Update 2.0 are Level 55 Elder Game Content. The level cap increase to 55 is included with the purchase of the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Free-to-Play restrictions apply. Visit the Free-to-Play Features Chart for more information.

-eric

Am I wrong to understand that there will be no brand new flashpoints released in the expansion?

• Legacy Achievements

-eric

ok, you wrote about subs, but what about the preferred and free2play-gamers?

sorry, I don't really understand how it works. if both purchase these addon rothc, they can use the whole addon without any restrictions, right?

Edited by krabbelhuhn

• Legacy Achievements

-eric

Will there be an increase for the maximum number of companions that you could send out on skill missions/crafting? Now that we have 7 companions (Counting HK-51 and the Ship droid)

ok, you wrote about subs, but what about the preferred and free2play-gamers?

sorry, I don't really understand how it works. if both purchase these addon rothc, they can use the whole addon without any restrictions, right?

No, I'm pretty sure they were clear about what F2P players will get. They'll be able to access Makeb and level to 55, but they'll still need to buy weekly passes in order to PvP, get gear from more than 3 FPs, or run Operations. Which makes the $20 price tag entirely too high. As long as this is all that RotHC is offering, it's a rip off for F2P/preferred players and subscribers alike. Looks more like the DLC packs I can get for free while subbing to other F2P games.

So some community guys disappeared without announcement. What I am wondering is: how many developers got to "spend more time with their families", as they say, this time? How many unannounced but rumored projects will just disappear? What happened to the Super-Secret-Space-Project ?

Thanks for the clarification Eric, the amount of communication and interaction over the past day or two has been amazing.

But only in the english forums.

• Legacy Achievements

-eric

So after all 2.0 without Makeb seems to be a joke. No more level 50 PvP armors (why delete them?) and with it no use to do pvp any more (why doing 50 pvp without Makeb, when there are no more level 50 PvP rewards?), still no rework on classes (2.0 balancing is just...in german we would call it "Tropfen auf dem heißen Stein"), high tier skills in the talent trees are now a tier higher and the way to it is still filled with useless talents (and the new talents mostly affect the 50+ skills). So all in all we have to spend more points in useless talents just to reach for example the plasma probe and then we have less points to spend in other trees. Hmmm my english sucks but well...in the german forums no one cares about feedback.

And...8€ for subscribers for the Makeb DLC is a cheek. And still 17€ without subscription is way too much money. But at all...SWTOR withour Makeb don't seems to work after 2.0. So we are forced to byu the Makeb-DLC...and forcing a paying customer to buy other overprieced stuff isn't such a clever idea.

Edited by Sugandhalaya

Will there be an increase for the maximum number of companions that you could send out on skill missions/crafting? Now that we have 7 companions (Counting HK-51 and the Ship droid)

Hey LtGeneralGezlin,

At this time there is no plan to increase the number of companions you can send out on skill missions/crafting.

All three of us actually. In fact, last night Musco and I were playing warzones the whole evening. :jawa_cool:

Right on, glad to know you guys get into some PvP. :cool:

That being said, have any of you guys done any Ranked matches? If so, how did you like them?

One question many of us who do Rankeds, is what are the teams plans in regards to Season 1 starting. It was said, and forgive me as I can't locate the source atm, that when Season 1 hit there would be a ladder system in place where teams would face-off against teams with similar Rating scores. If I may, I really hope that gets put in ASAP, I think you guys would see an up-tick of participation of players/teams knew they would face teams near their own rating level. <---While that doesn't mean it'll be perfect, it would help get more teams/guilds involved, and kick-start this aspect back into action. Currently, the Rankeds scene is becoming dried up due to teams who "own" the system.

That being said, I (and some others) would really love to hear any plans/thoughts/ideas from the development team regarding Rankeds in general, and perhaps Season 1's debut. Thank you for replying, sorry for the long post. Ack.

Edited by Pistols-GS

Right on, glad to know you guys get into some PvP. :cool:

That being said, have any of you guys done any Ranked matches? If so, how did you like them?

One question many of us who do Rankeds, is what are the teams plans in regards to Season 1 starting. It was said, and forgive me as I can't locate the source atm, that when Season 1 hit there would be a ladder system in place where teams would face-off against teams with similar Rating scores. If I may, I really hope that gets put in ASAP, I think you guys would see an up-tick of participation of players/teams knew they would face teams near their own rating level. <---While that doesn't mean it'll be perfect, it would help get more teams/guilds involved, and kick-start this aspect back into action. Currently, the Rankeds scene is becoming dried up due to teams who "own" the system.

That being said, I (and some others) would really love to hear any plans/thoughts/ideas from the development team regarding Rankeds in general, and perhaps Season 1's debut. Thank you for replying, sorry for the long post. Ack.

I prefer to play non-ranked since I am not a part of a competitive PvP guild or group. We do play on live servers, but we aren't allowed to say our character names and we play "incognito."

At the moment, I don't have any answers for your Ranked Warzone questions, but I will message some developers and see if I can find you some. :jawa_biggrin: