Sad day for star wars

THEDUGGANATOR

Heres the the thing I think BioWare tried really hard at this guy pvp wise but they came up short, last couple games that didn't add arena's and good alternative to BG'S are about to do die. You think BioWare should of taken hint people get tired of bging and look at this guy either is about to go ftp or gonna have to reduce servers.

Heres the the thing I think BioWare tried really hard at this guy pvp wise but they came up short, last couple games that didn't add arena's and good alternative to BG'S are about to do die. You think BioWare should of taken hint people get tired of bging and look at this guy either is about to go ftp or gonna have to reduce servers.

Are you drunk? lol A lot of what you just said did not make sense.

Arenas were the worst idea World of Warcraft ever implemented, period. From a lore standpoint, PVP in a box is just stupid. From a balance standpoint, trying to balance around 2s/3s/5s is nigh impossible.

News at 11, some people don't live in America or Britian and even some that do, do not speak English as a first language. Not everyone speaks English as a first language, some people do not have strong language skills, this is the internet, get used to it because when you pick someone up on their typing rather than their points, the person looking like the biggest tool is you. Edited by CapuchinSeven

...this is the internet, get used to it because when you pick someone up on their typing rather than their points, the person looking like the biggest tool is you.

Yeah, lol, this IS the internet. Get used to trolls.