LS Sith Warriors everywhere, rejoice!

Gelious

They finally did it! It took years, we had to loose all companions, loose our rank and our place in Empire, endure Zakuul's invasion, order of Zildrog stupid shenanigans, and the fall of our Alliance but we finally have it.

We have our romanceable LS Jaesa, yay!

I have been waiting for this ever since 1.0. I lost all hope after they took our companions away and then again when they either didnt have any plans for Jaesa or were only interested in her DS version. Even when I got to Ossus I was like "oh well, everybody went to resume romance with DS Jaesa in her alert, guess I'll have to settle for this metting in the bunker"

And then I saw LS Jaesa had her own alert. Even then I wasn't expecting anything major to come out of this. So I was shocked when she started talking about attachments being against rules and all that. I was sure my character will autodecline it or something, I have already proposed to Lana (if only I knew that would happen I would never propose:()

But it all went the same as always when you change one romance for another. And once again Bioware succeeded in making me feel as a piece of **** for dumping Lana like this... but what could I do. I was into Jaesa well before Lana even existed.

So... to any and all LS SW out there with the same interest in LS Jaesa, congratulations!

I am so glad to have her back! but I'm sad the AA part of the reunion was awkward as heck since one of my LS sw lasses is married to someone else and Jaesa should know that O.o

I am glad they opened her romance up finally, I always got the vibe that LS Jaesa was very close to the SW. This showed it nicely, if a little awkward for some of us xD

• 4 weeks later...