Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey everyone, I am looking for a 2-3 person RP Group

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
Hey everyone, I am looking for a 2-3 person RP Group

jediwarriorrr
06.18.2019 , 01:03 PM | #1
Hey everyone, long time vet here.

I started playing the game in 2011, and continued to mid 2014 and always came back to experience the fun for short amounts of time. Recently I joined my first Imp RP Guild, first RP in general for that matter. Anyhow, I loved the experianece so much, I figured I would try on the Repub side due to me being a HUGE Jedi fan and I love everything about them.
Well like I said I have been a long time vet, so I would rather remake a character, so in order for it to be a 3 person RP experience, I would prefer that person to also remake a character with me and start from scratch, the 3rd would be a max lvl toon that would be the master of myself and one other. If 2 person RP, I would love to hear from you guys! I am cool with any server really, so ill let you decide. My link to my discord is going to be Jacobs24 #0158, so add me there, or respond here. I will try and check here every so often for feedback. Thanks, and I hope to hear from some on you soon!

dravba
07.28.2019 , 09:11 AM | #2
Hi, I'm also looking for a RP group. I've created a thread also. Take a look and if it's your stile we could do a few sessions together.

Link: Link

dravba
08.01.2019 , 04:51 AM | #3
Oh, and I've send you a friend request on discord, if you're still interested in a small RP group.

The_Dahlia
08.11.2019 , 07:50 AM | #4
Hello, I am a returning newbie (no I kid you not. :P). I used to play SW:TOR a few years ago, but didn't get very far Before RL took a hold of me. I am interested in getting back into it again, and being an avid and passionate roleplayer, that is the way I would like to play through SW:TOR. I added you on Discord, hit me up either here or there.

Meanlax
08.13.2019 , 03:23 PM | #5
I would like to join as well if you got a spot.

The_Dahlia
08.15.2019 , 04:52 PM | #6
I didn't hear from the OP either here or on Discord, it could be that they either already got it running or gave up. I've just got my char set up Darth Malgus server, Luna Kallas, feel free to poke me in-game or here. For now I'm level 5 and holding off on getting past Tython, since I'd love to progress through things with one or several RP-partners.