Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

I literally learned about that today lol. Dont know when you did it but that's an incredible record for a leth OP, I'm seriously impressed dude. I'm not trying to take that away from you you're a very skilled player. But this **** is sad. I could care less about my ranks and **** man ask anyone that knows me, I have a broken hand, and went through some major personal **** in the past month now so I dont really keep up with any of this stuff anymore... I can only play with one hand. I only got on the forums because of this nonsense that you decided to start posting upset some people in vent.

Tell you what, if Jalblur comes on here and says he was on saber like he should have been (interrupting and what not) I'll drop it. You guys need to learn that I'm going to fine tooth comb any record I can to prove its validity. You have to realize, given my extensive background in healing, that I'm going to be a bit more thorough when it comes to healing records. It isn't because I own the top record, but because I understand what it takes to pull these kinds of numbers better than most.

Seriously, go look up all the biggest hits, dps, damage done (prior to me entering the realm of being a dmg dealer on my scoundrel) records and you'll probably see that I contested them too. No one gave me **** about me being obssessed with keeping a record then because I don't own those records. Someone has to filter through this for them to mean anything.

Saber, if you did this without a setup then I applaud you. I'll stand by my decision that the scoreboard is fishy as hell and you neglected key abilities that could have helped win the game, and maybe Jalblur ignored your casting. Ultimately, Zab will decide.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly there isn't enough conclusive evidence to say one way or the other, and I can't just take someone's record away when there isn't clear evidence proving it is a setup and/or glitch. You can't get 1500+ hps with noble sacrifice, you'd have to use your AoE. also, he was at south bunker where the fighting was going on. Also only one person from his guild was on the enemy team.

I thik i noticed something else about sabers photo. If you notice in the chat some guys says Nice DPS for being Thrown. Indicated the game had been setup.

Page 35 first post, I explained why I said that.

Edited by Amortys

To all the melee classes out there You all know how pesky bubble stun is. I am sure that I am not the only one who has stayed away from a sage because of it (If we are winning and they aren't gaining a foot hold). Now, don't get me wrong, I know that Saber is not bubble, by abusively annoying stuns, I am referring to Panseer. A good tank like him will focus all of his time and effort into keeping his healer up. the timing of stuns and resolve, his AoE mez, his taunts, snare. All of these things create very pesky conditions for a melee to fight in, to attempt to focus a healer when honestly you might just want to have some fun.

So the other team had 2 nodes as soon as the door dropped? We both know you didn't go anywhere but south....I find it hard to believe you didn't have the opportunity to hit ANYONE while running up to the node as they team cap you at south.

Unless I'm thinking of something else, I'm not sure how increased crit CHANCE affects how much your crit heals for.

1.) Leave it to Nebby to say a healer doesn't do enough damage :rolleyes:

2.) Not even close, Valiance increases the flat amount that their self-heal hits for by 30%, absolutely nothing to do with crit chance.

3.) I've argued this before, but when you hit a bubble, it reads "Absorbed" which I take as "You just did 0 damage". This is why I wait to hit the squishy pve geared sorc until their bubble is down when I want my 5k medal.... since even if you crit, you won't get it through those pesky bubbles

Just wanted to mention, with Sorc/Sage instant heal I'll hit 7k w/ the trauma debuff pretty often.

I would like to see this out of curiousity. 7k with trauma is *********** ridiculous for an instant heal. My knowledge of the ability was based off topi telling me it crits for 5.5k-5.8k.

1.) Leave it to Nebby to say a healer doesn't do enough damage :rolleyes:

2.) Not even close, Valiance increases the flat amount that their self-heal hits for by 30%, absolutely nothing to do with crit chance.

3.) I've argued this before, but when you hit a bubble, it reads "Absorbed" which I take as "You just did 0 damage". This is why I wait to hit the squishy pve geared sorc until their bubble is down when I want my 5k medal.... since even if you crit, you won't get it through those pesky bubbles

1. There is a big difference between someone pulling something like 10k and someone doing absolutely 0 dmg. It is hard to pull 0. You almost have to be trying to not do dmg even as a healer in order to do so. Like I said, a lot of defensive abilities deal damage. A grenade does damage (I know some don't use them in regs).

2. He said force bend, which as I stated above if he was referring to http://www.torhead.com/ability/heDVFdC/force-bending then I don't understand how it affects the amount of crit healing it does.

3. I've personally got a 2.5k medal from backstabbing a bubbler with nothing but an absorb showing. Unless this was recently changed/broke it should still work this way. Maybe you already got your 2.5k/5k medal without knowing and when you hit the sorc for 5k+ it didn't show any medals gained because you already had it.

I would like to see this out of curiousity. 7k with trauma is *********** ridiculous for an instant heal. My knowledge of the ability was based off topi telling me it crits for 5.5k-5.8k.

Me too Neb. My bonus healing is somewhere around 700 buffed up with almost 77% surge and mine only hits for 6k. Thats in bubble stun spec, so im missing some of the bonus healing from the full healing tree. Even so, there is no way it would hit for 7k if i was full heals.

Edited by SuarezCarrol

Me too Neb. My bonus healing is somewhere around 700 buffed up with almost 77% surge and mine only hits for 6k. Thats in bubble stun spec, so im missing some of the bonus healing from the full healing tree. Even so, there is no way it would hit for 7k if i was full heals.

Also, that being said, the self heal would hit for 6.4k with a full seer sage. As i said, mine hit for over 6k and im missing 6-8% bonus healing from the tree depending on how i spec.

2.) Force mend is not the same thing as Force bend

3) I never left south and If you didn't know force bend can heal over 6k with the skill points added. I can get over 6k highest heal almost every game.

Like I said, we might not have been talking about the same thing.

So after 3 pages of debate we have this:

- If Saber's highest single heal of 6.4k is considered fabricated, then records above that mark (like the records in excess of 8k) must also be invalid. By the same logic, if Saber's HPS record is invalid on the basis that he was allegedly at south healing only himself through Noble Sacrifice, then it is no more valid that HPS records above that aren't also fabricated.

- Dealing absolutely no damage has nothing to do with whether or not a match was fabricated. I am far from an expert at Sage -- and I don't pretend to be, so anyone with more experience feel free to correct me -- but I know you can Force Sprint around all day and force stun. Neither of those require you to deal damage. This is different than say Scoundrel or Commando heals where dealing damage is somewhat necessary for escapes or building procs. And yes, you could be spamming an objective with try-hard grenades and Forcequake, but what difference does that make if your entire team dies in the process losing the node sooner rather than later? In an unranked match, no less?

- But at the end of the day, the record currently stands. So all the other records are valid too. Now let's stop theorycrafting a game and, I dunno, play the game?

So after 3 pages of debate we have this:

- If Saber's highest single heal of 6.4k is considered fabricated, then records above that mark (like the records in excess of 8k) must also be invalid. By the same logic, if Saber's HPS record is invalid on the basis that he was allegedly at south healing only himself through Noble Sacrifice, then it is no more valid that HPS records above that aren't also fabricated.

- Dealing absolutely no damage has nothing to do with whether or not a match was fabricated. I am far from an expert at Sage -- and I don't pretend to be, so anyone with more experience feel free to correct me -- but I know you can Force Sprint around all day and force stun. Neither of those require you to deal damage. This is different than say Scoundrel or Commando heals where dealing damage is somewhat necessary for escapes or building procs. And yes, you could be spamming an objective with try-hard grenades and Forcequake, but what difference does that make if your entire team dies in the process losing the node sooner rather than later? In an unranked match, no less?

- But at the end of the day, the record currently stands. So all the other records are valid too. Now let's stop theorycrafting a game and, I dunno, play the game?

Stun and knockback both deal damage, but if you have Panser handling that for you I could see why you wouldnt use them.

Edited by SuarezCarrol

If Saber's highest single heal of 6.4k is considered fabricated, then records above that mark (like the records in excess of 8k) must also be invalid. By the same logic, if Saber's HPS record is invalid on the basis that he was allegedly at south healing only himself through Noble Sacrifice, then it is no more valid that HPS records above that aren't also fabricated.

You are not only comparing 2 different classes, but also comparing different games that have way more variables to consider. If a scoundrel hit someone for 9k, everyone would cry setup. But a smasher does it and no one blinks an eye because they are 2 different classes.

It isn't the 6.4k heal that incriminates the SS, but rather a piece to the puzzle.

- Dealing absolutely no damage has nothing to do with whether or not a match was fabricated.

Once again, by itself having 0 dmg says nothing. Piece of a puzzle.

I am far from an expert at Sage -- and I don't pretend to be, so anyone with more experience feel free to correct me -- but I know you can Force Sprint around all day and force stun. Neither of those require you to deal damage.

http://www.torhead.com/ability/70qAWyv/force-stun

And yes, you could be spamming an objective with try-hard grenades and Forcequake, but what difference does that make if your entire team dies in the process losing the node sooner rather than later? In an unranked match, no less?

A well placed force wave could have interrupted almost every capper at the beginning. No one should have been taking much dmg at that point so the gcd was available. From one experienced player to another, if you want constant combat, playing at someone's node is a good way to rack up dmg/healing/protection. They keep running back (assuming you are killing them) because they are defending their node. This isn't like an attacker who might switch to another node, forcing someone to run to another node and have downtime.

It is pretty clear in the other thread (to which this thread is an extension) that farmed games are not permitted. If someone is not being objective, that falls under that category IMO.

You are not only comparing 2 different classes, but also comparing different games that have way more variables to consider. If a scoundrel hit someone for 9k, everyone would cry setup. But a smasher does it and no one blinks an eye because they are 2 different classes.

Once again, by itself having 0 dmg says nothing. Piece of a puzzle.

http://www.torhead.com/ability/70qAWyv/force-stun

Like I said, I'm no expert on Sage healers. They are two different classes and play differently. That's why numbers which are absurd on one may be completely valid on another. For instance, when have you see a Commando with a HPS over 1.5k?

A well placed force wave could have interrupted almost every capper at the beginning. No one should have been taking much dmg at that point so the gcd was available. From one experienced player to another, if you want constant combat, playing at someone's node is a good way to rack up dmg/healing/protection. They keep running back (assuming you are killing them) because they are defending their node. This isn't like an attacker who might switch to another node, forcing someone to run to another node and have downtime.

Thanks for the tip on how to pad my numbers. I greatly appreciate this.

But like you said, there are many variables to be considered. Maybe Saber got jumped to straight off the bat and couldn't knockback. Maybe he then got force-pushed. Maybe no one was trying to capture. Maybe they had Predation and made it there first. Maybe he didn't run in to immediately knockback and tried to stay back so he didn't get his first Salvation interrupted. Maybe someone jumped in ahead and Awed all of them so he didn't need to knockback (this seems likely since Saerath was there -- it's also why he probably didn't use Force Stun). And considering that only one player on Saber's team broke 100k damage in that match, I'd wager a guess to say that they weren't exactly dominating at south, either. So at that point it was pick your poison: stop the cap and let team die or heal and hope your team does their job.

But it's all speculation. I wasn't there, you weren't there. All you have is the eyewitnesses, the hearsay, and a screenshot. Maybe if we want to make this records thread truly genuine, instead of a screenshot you must submit the video of it.

Edited by SpaniardInfinity

If you want some rigged records go look at the 2 highest hits on his big list, that are impossible to do without a stupid amount of set up involving at least 3 people, for heals sunders and inspiration, and an opponent in pve gear with no armorings and no dmg reduction talents, but you can't expect much when it comes to highest hit/heals i guess.

Even better, go look at the shadow who hit for over 10k but did sub 300dps which makes no sense.

Edited by Sylvane

If you want some rigged records go look at the 2 highest hits on his big list, that are impossible to do without a stupid amount of set up involving at least 3 people, for heals sunders and inspiration, and an opponent in pve gear with no armorings and no dmg reduction talents, but you can't expect much when it comes to highest hit/heals i guess.

Even better, go look at the shadow who hit for over 10k but did sub 300dps which makes no sense.

Most likely that shadow put his gear to where he just stacked as much power and surge as possible, but dropped all his accuracy and crit rating. Unlike smashers, this has a profound negative effect on a shadow's overall damage. So basically he geared/specced just to get the biggest hit while making the sacrifice of having his overall damage be garbage. I'm thinking he had to try shadow striking several times to hit someone(since he had low accuracy probably) and crit someone(also because of the most likely low crit rating.) Then he had to find the right target who was undergeared and hope the stars aligned.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Lol, ok I would tell everyone to calm down but meh... I know that won't work. Anyways after thinking about it some, Neb did say that Saber was at South "Noble Sacrificing" himself. However, South was the only bunker that was uncapped. Which means this is where the fighting was most likely going on. I find it hard to believe that Saber would be Noble Sacrificing himself at a place where the fighting was occuring. Also... I do not think 1500+ hps is possible with simply spamming Noble Sacrifice on oneself. I wish I could see what Saearth's protection was to make an even more concrete conclusion.

Sorry late to the party had to put the kids to bed. Yeah i capped south by camo in the corner right off the bat after a pred. body type 1 and in the corner means cap 99 outta 100 times. the game is no set up. im ****** smasher with 4 pieces of WH and saerath threw me and cc me the whole damn time. i still put up our top dps. saerath sabre greybush and bath just sat in his pool and took my smashes and cross healed the whole time.

Devil has admitted this to me on several occassions. Your guild is KNOWN for setting up games. Or ignoring objectives to farm numbers. INFAMOUS in fact.

This happened one time and we passed it off as a joke from the start. We were getting rated pops against a PvE guild that were just trying to farm relics. We told them we wouldn't face-roll them and let them get their medals to not be total jerks. So that match Devil was the only one to dps while we healed as normal. The other dps just sat around. At no time did Uncensored attempt to pass that screen shot off as legit. Just a good laugh.

Also know when we face each other in a regular WZs regardless of the faction or team make-up we play to win. There's no "leave Jinxaz alone to heal freely" or "let Guts smash his brains out on these undergeared pugs". We play to win with or against each other.

It's sad to see that Neb actually posted that highest damage. He died what, 2 times in the whole match? Took less than 50k overall damage. He stood uptop and did nothing but dot people. We decided early on to leave him alone due to the fact he wasn't really harming anyone. And didn't try to cap our node once. Which I'm sure he would have, we had a "decent" player there.