future ideas

Hello I have a few ideas for future updates and/or expansion. I know these ideas that I am about to say will probably be very time consuming: so I was just brainstorming for battle space, player home which is about to come out in August I think but only in the future on my ideas and the default ships that we all have

I know that Bioware, LucasArts and EA is working on important things. Anyways my ideas are: you know those big battleships that we see (I think their called star cruisers). And we have our small ship after whatever capital we're done with. Well when we be lords or knights or whatever we can have those ships and put the default ship that we all have in the personal hanger if we want to leave, the star cruiser will stay behind and the player can do missions. The player can go back whenever, well it's player's personal star cruiser, the player can buy troops, those small cruisers and bombers. Our crew that we have can be in the bridge the player can have a personal sith or Jedi medication chamber we can fly the star cruiser or the officers can fly it to what ever planet or battle space mission we go to. There will be cut scenes. Our companions can be in these ships as well including personal quarters for them and us the players. The player homes I only have one idea which is expanding it or make it smaller. The battleships we can customize them to our likings. Planets or other space ports from enemy npcs we can take them. I know this is a lot. But I'm only brainstorming. I hope you will appreciate these ideas. Thank you for your time

-TheDarkSilencer

P.S the star cruiser that we can have is during when we be a lord or darth or whatever, whichever the players decides. Mostly it will be a mission to have these ships like talk to an officer or the dark council will give you your own personal battleship (uh idk what their called star cruisers or something idk) anyways tell them what size of ship the player can have a small, medium or large. Including the color. How many troops you want, and etc, like I said before. If the player's star cruiser is being attacked from enemy npc's ships or whatever, the player can send his/her troop ships including the star cruiser can attack them. hope you appreciate what I have in mind and will see if my ideas are good. Thanks again and i don't appreciate negative comments.

Edited by TheDarkSilencer