Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 14th, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 14th, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gelious
11.13.2019 , 07:37 PM | #31
Quote:
Set Bonus gear and Tactical items purchased from the Class vendors on the fleet can no longer be refunded.
Oh come on, Bioware. I know you love your credit sinks but wasn't it enough that we have to reroll amplifiers on mods, now you want the same for shells? That's just wrong....
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

Darittha
11.13.2019 , 09:37 PM | #32
Set Bonus gear and Tactical items purchased from the Class vendors on the fleet can no longer be refunded.

Thats just stupid. I understand that people were rerolling amplifiers but having no refund policy is really bad decision. Fix it some other way. Dont just willy nilly remove something thats pretty much essential - now more than ever with the stupid naming system: like where before i had to looks for Concentrated Fire Boots now i have to check for it amongs all other boots from other sets because everything has the name turned around : Boots of Concentrated Fire - makes it more easy than ever to misclick stuff and you now wanna remove refunds? Found some other way to fix amp rerolling.

Malachi_Bane
11.14.2019 , 12:06 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Glad to see attention paid to the Companion roster again. Any update on Elara / Quinn still missing from Odessen terminal, by any chance?

Gilrenna
11.14.2019 , 01:35 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by CobaltBleuDragon View Post
There was nothing in the patch notes about the scaling issues in Eternal Championship and the Bowdarr recruitment mission. The enemies scale to 75 and the player scales to 70.
I'm disappointed about this, too. I have a char that can't finish Freedom Fight's final boss fight. Bowdarr dies nearly instantly as it is right now.

black_pyros
11.14.2019 , 01:41 AM | #35
Regarding the tech fragments "storage", the patch notes say the change of refunds is for Class vendors, so fingers crossed perhaps Kai Zykken won't be affected by this. But it is still bad, if we can store our fragments only during weekends, like they force us to play (or at least earn tech fragments and store them without worrying too much about the cap) during weekends only...

It's bad as I get weekly conquest reward on lots of alts on tuesdays (usually around 9k tech fragments) and I will have to wait untill friday with mission reward pending if I wan't to store them.
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

Delani
11.14.2019 , 01:59 AM | #36
Locking a very good set for power techs behind your new operation is ludacris and unfair for people who do not like pve!

Vercundus
11.14.2019 , 02:25 AM | #37
Eric, patch notes contain some spoilers regarding certain returning companions and should be dealt with accordingly. Not all players played Onslaught at this point.

Dekibra
11.14.2019 , 02:41 AM | #38
are you at least thinking about upping the tech fragment cap? pretty please, like at least make it 24k

I scratched the cap twice yesterday (due to conquest rewards, finished weeklies and the likes) and was like 'Oh shoot, I have to buy something now, but what and why?!'

Goreshaga
11.14.2019 , 03:29 AM | #39
Nothing about the walker / droid parts still being unplayable ?
That's seriously annoying...
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Einobi
11.14.2019 , 04:32 AM | #40
Will the lack of feedback message (on the type and quantity of resources) be fixed for gathering resource in this patch or in due course otherwise? At the moment, there is no 'kick' in gathering resources as it feel like everything goes into an empty black hole without any feedback message on what is and how much is gathered.