Is this the WORST patch ever?

Apaolo

Seriously, not only is this team lacking communication on the plethora of game-breaking issues, but the copius amount of broken content IG is just embarrassing. I sure do hope Allison is busy at work today getting some answers for many of us who are seriously underwhelmed with 1.4, and perhaps some communication at least in the PvP dept.

Seriously, not only is this team lacking communication on the plethora of game-breaking issues, but the copius amount of broken content IG is just embarrassing. I sure do hope Allison is busy at work today getting some answers for many of us who are seriously underwhelmed with 1.4, and perhaps some communication at least in the PvP dept.

Don't let this shock you too much but, I agree. :cool:

Not sure if it's the worst implementation of a patch ever but it may well be in the top 10 :p

To break one or two things with a huge patch is acceptable to me...but the amount of broken features is a lot more than 2 and this patch wasn't close to being considered 'huge' imo.

Am madly in love with the new Operation but does it always have be sweet n' sour with BW patches?

Lol we don't always have to agree sir, but I'm just scratching my head about how horrible (or lazy) this patch was. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Dev for this game lol.

With regards to the stuttering and graphics issues. I am curious how they tested the shadow "optimizations". Did they test them on multiple graphics cards and multiple drivers for each?

With regards to the stuttering and graphics issues. I am curious how they tested the shadow "optimizations". Did they test them on multiple graphics cards and multiple drivers for each?

Legitimate question, and sadly not sure how much Q/A went into that aspect. Sadly, those issues play a big part in WZ's as well, the stuttering coupled with the lag spikes is nearly unplayable. :o

Is this the worst patch ever????

No!!! I love the new raid.. I love how many credits your get from the mobs now..

Is this the worst thread ever??? Well.... No... This one isn't very constructive either... :p

I appreciate the feedback, and happy to hear the new raid is working well for you. :)

But please take into consideration, there was is more gameplay venues that are suffering with this patch othe than the new operation.

Thank you. ;)

I appreciate the feedback, and happy to hear the new raid is working well for you. :)

But please take into consideration, there was is more gameplay venues that are suffering with this patch othe than the new operation.

Thank you. ;)

Talking about issues is one thing.. Making the hyperbole claim that this patch is the worst ever is a bit over the top.. Every patch this game has had, has had issues.. Just as every patch WOW has had, has had issues.. Welcome to the reality of playing in an MMO..

Does this patch have some issues?? Sure.. Is Bioware going to fix them?? They have so far.. Use the GTN lately??

In terms of client stabilty, I would have to rank it pretty high on the bad patch meter. I have had more crashes in the last few days since 1.4 than in several months before that. I can't identify a common cause either, a few happened while zoning but I have also had them when opening my crew skills pages or even just chatting in fleet.

This doesn't even cover the host of other bugs that have been posted about.

Sure I welcome new content and even features like companion hide head slot and match to chest, but when the bug count is this high it seems that it should have spent more time on PTS and even more importantly that bugs reported there be fixed before release.

Talking about issues is one thing.. Making the hyperbole claim that this patch is the worst ever is a bit over the top.. Every patch this game has had, has had issues.. Just as every patch WOW has had, has had issues.. Welcome to the reality of playing in an MMO..

Does this patch have some issues?? Sure.. Is Bioware going to fix them?? They have so far.. Use the GTN lately??

I appreciate you defending the patch, but honestly, it seems you're not opening your eyes to the reality of the patch. It's not hyperbole, it's verymuch truth (read the copius amount of threads about broken content lately?). I'm not talking about other games, I'm referring to TOR. And out of all the patches and major updates, this is by far the worst when it comes to broken content. Lol @ "some" issues - I don't choose to wear rose colored glasses, but hey thanks for the input.

• Dev Post
While we appreciate constructive criticism and feedback, we'll be closing this thread, as it does not have a constructive topic for discussion. If you have noticed an issue, we strongly encourage you to make a thread about that issue or to report it via the in-game Customer Service portal, and if you have specific suggestions or feedback, please do post them in the appropriate forums. Thank you for your understanding!