How do I find Flashpoints?

jollycynic

Okay, so you get basically led right to the first flashpoint, BT. After that though I'm sort of lost. I've hazarded a guess that Hammer Station might be the next flashpoint based on general chat, but I have no idea where it is, what its level range is, if there are any quests related to it and how to get them. I'm basically clueless about how to find new flashpoints.

Any guidance to be had or easy solutions that I'm missing?

What I've been doing is, each time I complete the quests on a world and am ready to go somewhere new, I stop by the station and do a walk around. There are Flashpoint Courier droids all over the place, and if you're eligible, they'll give you the mission to set you up on the flashpoint. Those same droids are often found in spaceports planetside as well.

• 5 years later...
Its offered as a quest once you get to taris around 16 -18 but thats from a jedi guardian perspective,

not sure empire side. I havent found anymore yet.

As for Hammer Station for Empire, I believe there's a droid at The Wall on Dromund Kaas that has it available.

Edited by ObsidianBones

As for Hammer Station for Empire, I believe there's a droid at The Wall on Dromund Kaas that has it available.

Let's hope the OP had figured it out by the time he last visited the forums in April 2012. ;)

Edited by Mubrak