Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lots of new servers - everyone tomorrow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lots of new servers - everyone tomorrow
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HazardOOI
12.14.2011 , 04:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by norzia View Post
I think they will scale up the launch tomorrow. I think they also know that if they can't handle 2 months of preorders, they will never cope at launch. It will be more of a test for them.
They've said in that sticky this is NOT a test for them.

Lasica
12.14.2011 , 04:38 PM | #12
They have to give everyone who preordered 5 days early access or be accused of false or misleading advertising a charge many have already levelled unfairly seeing you will get in tomorrow and get your 5 days.

Anyone who preorders after tomorrow of course won't get 5 days early access because there is only 4 days remaining...

PJunkie
12.14.2011 , 04:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lasica View Post
They have to give everyone who preordered 5 days early access or be accused of false or misleading advertising a charge many have already levelled unfairly seeing you will get in tomorrow and get your 5 days.

Anyone who preorders after tomorrow of course won't get 5 days early access because there is only 4 days remaining...
"UP TO 5 Days" != "YOU WILL HAVE 5 Days Early Access"

Site has always said up to

rawfox
12.14.2011 , 04:46 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by norzia View Post
title
pics or it didnt happen!

PJunkie
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #15
I really can't see them doing the rest tomorrow, Saturday am perhaps

November had more pre-orders after the betas than July did and it took them an entire day just to do July.

Sainnt
12.14.2011 , 04:51 PM | #16
i doubt it, theres a lot more preorders to go through and please dont quote the op and say bioware said it.

XOrionX
12.14.2011 , 04:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by HazardOOI View Post
Not really considering the NDA drop and massive beta weekend of November. I'm sure there was a spike in that timeframe before December.
The devs have already said that the MAJORITY of the pre-orders occured during July. It's been pasted, copied and re-quoted all over this forum.

Just sayin.
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

Lasica
12.14.2011 , 04:52 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by PJunkie View Post

Yes... yes... try that in a court of law and see how that argument holds up. Let me give you a hint, it won't. You can't offer someone a chance at something if there is no possibility they can ever get it, that is the very definition of fraud.

WaveRaider
12.14.2011 , 04:53 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Lasica View Post
Yes... yes... try that in a court of law and see how that argument holds up. Let me give you a hint, it won't. You can't offer someone a chance at something if there is no possibility they can ever get it, that is the very definition of fraud.
Ughh, do you know anything about law?

Darth-Mailman
12.14.2011 , 04:53 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by PJunkie View Post

This. Apparently this is hard to understand.
Failure is allways an option.