Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problems with training dummies on ship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Problems with training dummies on ship

Dearthstone
03.30.2013 , 11:27 PM | #1
Whenever i try to parse using MOX on my ship, either my Force in Balance (balance) or telekinetic wave (TK) will hit the warzone training dummy. The problem arises when the game arbitrarily decides I have now left combat with the WZ dummy and the parser resets rendering me unable to parse for longer than the cycle of a FiB or TK wave. Anyone else having this issue or know of a workaround?

khak
04.01.2013 , 02:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dearthstone View Post
Whenever i try to parse using MOX on my ship, either my Force in Balance (balance) or telekinetic wave (TK) will hit the warzone training dummy. The problem arises when the game arbitrarily decides I have now left combat with the WZ dummy and the parser resets rendering me unable to parse for longer than the cycle of a FiB or TK wave. Anyone else having this issue or know of a workaround?
um yeah this has been an issue since 1.2 for all counslers. the problem is your force in balance is hitting both dummies and although your in combat with the one your attacking your also exiting combat with the other one u hit with force in balance which is causing your issue.

The only work around is to not parse on your ship dummies and parse on the one in the fleet on the gav daragon. I recommend you parse not during peek hours as lag can be an issue. I know this may sound like a pain in the rear but till the devs fix this issue with our ship dummies there is nothing we can do and as of right now its probably one of their least concerns.

Dearthstone
04.01.2013 , 05:35 PM | #3
Makes me wish i didnt have a wz dummy