The Sith Emperor, Dead? or Alive? [SPOILERS]

XCoolGamerProX

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not dead. There is no proof. JK killed just Emperor's Voice. It was human, Vitiate is Sith Pureblood. I pretty sure Emperor will survive the TOR era.

Where exactly was it said that emperor was sith pureblood? I don't remember any mention of that in the Revan novel by Karpyshyyn at least. If anything, I would have pegged him a human, especially since he didn't come from an obviously empire-affiliated planet.

As for his status, it is obvious it is kept shrouded just so people like us would keep speculating about it..

Emperor isn't immortal - by the time of first episode he is dead for sure. No way jedi can miss such powerful force entity. Something killed him. And Jedi knight was a reason, even if inderectly. Kira's quest shows that he is in really bad condition. I always believed that it was really-really long agony, may be a few more centuries long.

The emperor IS/WAS immortal, but that only goes for his age. Doesn't mean he can't/couldn't be killed. Kira's quest doesn't really say anything, only that at least some of his influence remains. After all, lightsiders strong in the force continue existing as a force ghosts, sith have done so as well (exar kun springs into mind as an example). Why couldn't emperor continue existing as a ghost either? Does this count as dead or not? He would be able to still influence the galaxy, at least in the extent evidenced by Kira's quest.

Edited by Karkais

You all bicker, but NONE of you know for certain, so please no childlike/rude behavior. I personally think that killing off the Emperor in a random Jedi storyline is whack as crack. IF it were myself, or probably a bunch of you as well being hardcore Star Wars fans, I'd make an expansion just for the Emperor's death.

Darth Marr for Emperor.

Also... No one saw Revan's body. And it is slightly possible for Malgus to still be alive, he was pretty much the face of SW:TOR and he got a weak death.

Where exactly was it said that emperor was sith pureblood? I don't remember any mention of that in the Revan novel by Karpyshyyn at least. If anything, I would have pegged him a human, especially since he didn't come from an obviously empire-affiliated planet.

Do you even know Vitiate's story? He was the illegitimate son of the Sith Lord of Medriaas, therefore he had direct descendancy to a pureblood Sith, and would be pureblooded himself, not human. And how was Medriaas not affiliated with the Sith Empire? The young Vitiate caught the attention of the Dark Lord of the Sith, Marka Ragnos, after conquering Medriaas, who then dubbed Vitiate Lord of the Sith, and made him overlord of his homeplanet, which he then renamed as Nathema.

Another source also sets the species of Vitiate, his father and his mother as Sith purebloods - The Old Republic encyclopedia. So yes, Vitiate's original body was that of a pureblood, there is no doubt about it.