Hard Mode EC Videos For You Guys

Hey fellas, my guild has been farming EC for a while now and I just decided to start recording it to try to help others out and entertain =). Here are Links to all 4 encounters on 8man Hard Mode, hope you enjoy!

Zorn and Toth-

...This was an extremely sloppy run because our real tank wanted to dps on an alt... so this happened lol

Firebrand and Stormcaller-

Minefield bau5-

Kephess-

Nice vids ^^ I thought about compiling a list of tanking videos for all the bosses, but unfortunately my PC is too crap to run the game and recording while raiding without it becoming very choppy.

What software are you trying to use? I use fraps/ windows live movie maker. When you save the movie at 1080p it codes it for you and makes the files much much smaller.

if anyone needs advice or tips on how to get this stuff done, just let me know =D

2 things:

#1 - The first song on the Kephess fight video is hilarious. What is that?

#2 - My guild can't seem to kill Kephess on 8m HM. We got him down to 23% once, when the tank dropping the purple circles died mysteriously to "Arcing Slash". We've also had attempts where a baradium bomber will spawn while we're burning down the walker. Our DPS seems on point, but any tips for tanks and healers, particularly once Kephess drops to the ground, would be appreciated. :)

2 things:

#2 - My guild can't seem to kill Kephess on 8m HM. We got him down to 23% once, when the tank dropping the purple circles died mysteriously to "Arcing Slash". We've also had attempts where a baradium bomber will spawn while we're burning down the walker. Our DPS seems on point, but any tips for tanks and healers, particularly once Kephess drops to the ground, would be appreciated. :)

1) Medieval Bush - by Stephen Lynch

2) The last phase is all about the tank swap, if they don't mess it up then your golden. Your tanks need to taunt off of each other WHILE breath of the master is channeling. Not before, not after, during! As long as they stay in range of each other while dropping purple circles to taunt, it should go just fine.

2 things:

If you are dropping circles you've already done the taunt successfully. That's not the problem. The problem is that the tank dropping the circles has a debuff where if they take any damage they die. It will show up in your combat log as noted above. What happened is your tank dropping the circles is he hesitated too long inside of the circle after/while dropping it. Whether he didn't make a straight line or lingered after who knows? What I do know is that he stayed too long inside of the purple circle, took the damage from it, which one shots you.

OP: Your T&Z video being featured in a how to manner is hilarious. Best regards and thanks for posting the videos.

• 2 weeks later...