Pure FrozenShock Water.

TheRFC

PROs.

- Allowed players out of combat to gain health back quickly and get back into action ASAP.

- Good for healing toon quickly inbetween mobs of NPCs for PvE.

CONs

- Could be exploited by Stealth Chars 'mid' combat by popping stealth in the middle of a fight, dropping (to get rid of healing debuffs), healing and then re-engaging their opponent.

- Not everyone knew about it.

- Some wouldn't use it because they considered it cheap, so were disadvantaged.

- It gave healing medals in WZs.

IMO.

- Good that it has gone

BUT

- Would like to see the 'regen' health ability buffed so it's quicker.

---> Can't be exploited as it breaks stealth/ isn't instant cast/ can be interrupted by DoTs/ everyone has it.

Thoughts?

Edited by TheRFC

PROs.

- Allowed players out of combat to gain health back quickly and get back into action ASAP.

- Good for healing toon quickly inbetween mobs of NPCs for PvE.

CONs

- Could be exploited by Stealth Chars 'mid' combat by popping stealth in the middle of a fight, dropping (to get rid of healing debuffs), healing and then re-engaging their opponent.

- Not everyone knew about it.

- Some wouldn't use it because they considered it cheap, so were disadvantaged.

- It gave healing medals in WZs.

IMO.

- Good that it has gone

BUT

- Would like to see the 'regen' health ability buffed so it's quicker.

---> Can't be exploited as it breaks stealth/ isn't instant cast/ can be interrupted by DoTs/ everyone has it.

Thoughts?

The regen ability seems great where it's at. If you keep your offense up long enough, the defense never gets time to recover. Defense is strong enough as it is, it shouldn't get the added advantage of healing to full in between each fight. Fights occuring in rapid succession is still strategy.

I will admit, they need to rethink their whole STEALTH ideology.

Lol was in a huttball today where i cold have sworn i walked passed a guy who was CC while stealth... so i turned around to make sure of what i saw and sure enough he was stealthed and cc.

I will admit, they need to rethink their whole STEALTH ideology.

Lol was in a huttball today where i cold have sworn i walked passed a guy who was CC while stealth... so i turned around to make sure of what i saw and sure enough he was stealthed and cc.

If I sap an enemy stealther on my Shadow, they stay Mez'd and in stealth. It's my choice whether I break them out of stealth or not. I'd be breaking myself out too.

Side note: I can't see upping the hp regen helping anyways, because if I really wanted to do it I'd vanish and sap you then just seethe right in front of your face. Or behind it, either way. Even if you trink and interrupt it, if the regen rate has been raised I already got at least a nice tick or two.