Ultrawide Aspect Ratio stretched?

AnthonyWarwick

Hi guys,

New to the game and have a serious issue with the games 21:9 support. I'm running at 3440 x 1440 on an x34 predator and the game appears as if it's 16:9 stretched and squashed across the screen.

I've tried fullscreen, windowed, fullscreen windowed, all options for scaling in my Nvidia control panel, etc. to no avail.

I have read about some programs to adjust EDID or something.. installed those and couldn't figure out what I'm supposed to do, or what I was looking at... Run out of options here which is disappointing, very eager to get into the game but squashed aspect ratio is ruining it for me.

I've read of many of you who have 21:9 aspect ratio working with no issues? Is anyone able to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

New to the game and have a serious issue with the games 21:9 support. I'm running at 3440 x 1440 on an x34 predator and the game appears as if it's 16:9 stretched and squashed across the screen.

I've tried fullscreen, windowed, fullscreen windowed, all options for scaling in my Nvidia control panel, etc. to no avail.

I have read about some programs to adjust EDID or something.. installed those and couldn't figure out what I'm supposed to do, or what I was looking at... Run out of options here which is disappointing, very eager to get into the game but squashed aspect ratio is ruining it for me.

I've read of many of you who have 21:9 aspect ratio working with no issues? Is anyone able to help me?

Thanks in advance.

I run on a 3440X1440 Alienware monitor. No issues at all. Works perfectly. I can't help much. I just set the resolution in game and was done with it.