Returning to SWTOR: Guild Search

Mourngrymn

I have recently decided to return to SWTOR after a pretty long break and am trying to find an active server. I am looking to join an active guild possibly for end game raiding as well. I am East Coast but I work late nights occasionally but my main focus is on finding an active guild to just play with. I wanted to do some research on guilds before creating a character over here so I knew what side to choose first. I am willing to choose either side as I enjoy both aspects of the story.

I have played WoW and raided since Vanilla and only recently stopped right before the last expansion. I am needing my MMO fix again. I played SWTOR from Beta but stopped due to the buggy nature of it early on. I have extensive raiding and MMO experience and really just want to play/ game with actual people, hence why I am returning and trying to find a populated server.

Most of my raiding toons in WoW were all healers with an occasional tank or dps just to pass the time as a filler. My two main toons here in SWTOR were a Healer (Merc) and a Tank/DPS (Jugg). My main passion is healing. I am looking for a Guild to participate with for Flashpoints, Ops, leveling, and generally just enjoying the game as a whole.

I am currently playing around with a Scoundrel named Deaflynn, but again I am willing to switch to Empire or Republic.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Mourngrymn
EDIT

Hey Mourngrymn,

I'm the lead recruiter for <Galactic Forces> an endgame guild on JC. Our goal is to experience all of the group endgame content that SWTOR has to offer, and that most clearly manifests itself in our nightly, first-come, first-serve ops. We also run periodic PvP and GSF content and are consistently in the top ten conquest leaderboards (We just won Taris this week). Personally, I think we've got some of the best people in the game, and I'd be glad to have you join us. We are a republic guild, so your scoundrel would be a welcome addition as well!

I'll try and shoot you a message in-game, but if you see this first feel free to PM me on here or contact me in-game to my toon Azlock.

It sounds like <Fortitude> might suit you, and we're inexplicably heavy on Tanks and short on Healers. :p We're an active social endgame Guild with a number of raid teams spanning a wide range of skill with the support to add more if people want!

The link to our website is in my .sig. If you check it out and it interests you at all, feel free to submit an app--we're fairly quick about approving them.

If not, good luck in your search!