Worldfirst Kill - Bonethrasher 16Man HM

Tonight the EU guild http://www.eolithix.eu downed Bonethrasher 16Man Hardmode Pre-Nerf.

Not possible? Too much dmg? Too much RNG? No, No and YES.

Here is the Kill and Provescreen Link:

http://www.eolithix.net/viewtopic.php?t=866

As a side note on the same night they did kill SOA Hardmode 16man with only 2 Tanks.

(the loot was quiet dissapointing with only 1 mainhand for agents, some mods and no rakata chest piece at all...)

It´s the 2nd Worldfirst from eolithix, the first was Gharj 16Man on Nightmare mode 6hours before the US guilds downed him on january the 4th.

Tomorrow in Patch 1.1 with the fixed Nightmare Mode of SOA and the 4 new Bosses in KP they will start over again - this time u can expect some nice inGame footage too.

Update:http://www.eolithix.eu

Apparently it looks like the Guild BRB Bowflexing killed him 1 day earlier as we did, so it is a World #2nd Kill. Apologies for claiming the Worldfirst but we couldn´t find the information since the tracking is only possible with swtor, google, youtube etc.. some user linked us a VOD on twitch.tv from their Kill. Next time we will double check also all streaming portals.

And maybe BioWare will add an armory soon or a better codex with a timestamp for 8/16 hm/nightmare kills etc..

Edited by HansoSoloo

Its kind of pointless to call World Firsts right now since there is no way to track it.

But regardless, congratulations on your kill. How did you find the fight? Boring, Engaging, Cakewalk...?

Edited by Cyphen

Who cares about world firsts in these games anyways... I mean it's not like the old days of EQ or AC where dying meant loss of XP and gear and all of the bosses were insanely difficult and required everyone to know their class intimately and be perfect in how they played. I mean really in this (and other casual MMOs) you just keep repairing up and try try again with you only being out a pittance of credits for repairs. Hardly challenging. Especially given PUGs will be doing it in a month or so.

Who cares about world firsts in these games anyways... I mean it's not like the old days of EQ or AC where dying meant loss of XP and gear and all of the bosses were insanely difficult and required everyone to know their class intimately and be perfect in how they played. I mean really in this (and other casual MMOs) you just keep repairing up and try try again with you only being out a pittance of credits for repairs. Hardly challenging. Especially given PUGs will be doing it in a month or so.

I played shadowbane, I wish I had gotten more into EQ. From what I hear it was quite the challenge. Although, I did get a chance to play lineage 2 for a while.

Calling out "WORLD FIRST" on these kind of things is redicolous.

Noone is tracking who did what first so there is first of all no way of knowing

Second of all, the content is so easy.

And before you start going around "lol you do it then and then come back here"

Well ive already done it, everything except SOA and Bonethrasher 16man nightmare.

Only one worth mentioning as a "WORLD FIRST" is maybe SOA 16man nightmare, but seeing as hes getting nerfed in 1.1 i doubt he'll be much of a trouble then either.

oh, wtb server forums already where you can actually post a progression thread, would be more useful.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but BRB BOWFLEXING did this 2 days ago..

yeah well i checked the wordpress site they got http://www.brb-bf.com zero infos about what you say. A blank guild side - if no prove comes what u claim the w#1 still stands.

..you may wanna troll elsewhere..

As it was said in another post, tracking is difficult - sure maybe 100 guilds downed him on hardmode 16 man aswell but no one cares about news or a progress bars on their webside? really doubtful, everyone which downs hard or buggy bosses will be proud of it and atleast post it on their own guild webside which gets tracked by googles crawler wihtin 24hours.

yeah well i checked the wordpress site they got http://www.brb-bf.com zero infos about what you say. A blank guild side - if no prove comes what u claim the w#1 still stands.

..you may wanna troll elsewhere..

As it was said in another post, tracking is difficult - sure maybe 100 guilds downed him on hardmode 16 man aswell but no one cares about news or a progress bars on their webside? really doubtful, everyone which downs hard or buggy bosses will be proud of it and atleast post it on their own guild webside which gets tracked by googles crawler wihtin 24hours.

http://sv.twitch.tv/calebbb/b/305743919

Oh snap.

Edited by dinzorama

Congratulations on your Bonetrasher hm kill, keep on with the good work!

On a sidenote, Garj (or whatever he is pronounced like) is not a world first either. At least we got him some minutes before you. And even we dont know if it is a world first.

Until reliable tracking is possible we should try to let the world first claims out of the game... at least out of the forums i think...

ly one worth mentioning as a "WORLD FIRST" is maybe SOA 16man nightmare, but seeing as hes getting nerfed in 1.1 i doubt he'll be much of a trouble then either.

Thats a funny word for "fixing" you got there!

Edited by Leadros

Congratulations on your Bonetrasher hm kill, keep on with the good work!

On a sidenote, Garj (or whatever he is pronounced like) is not a world first either. At least we got him some minutes before you. And even we dont know if it is a world first.

Until reliable tracking is possible we should try to let the world first claims out of the game... at least out of the forums i think...

+1

10char